Photo Comp

Comp281

Established Member
I always loved the Kavinsky "Outrun" album cover. My friend who does photography took this picture for me to work with as a base. I referenced the kavinsky cover to create my own Terminator version.

This photoshop file has a tremendous amount of textures and layers combined to get this end result. It is 3.4GB - the largest still image file I've ever built.

What I'm posting on here I've made much smaller so the page doesn't take a month to load!

What do you guys think?

Original:
Comp_Source_zps91d5dcb7.jpg

Composite:
Comp_Final_zpsa9c7965d.jpg

Last edited:

Jlt1776

Established Member
Looks great from when I saw the first rendering , I like A LOT wish weather would be steady but with chance of thunder storms every day ahhhhhhhhhh can't take chances with our rides besides being to dam hot and humid. Again great work from when I saw it, all in the details that most my not notice.

Comp281

Established Member
Looks great from when I saw the first rendering , I like A LOT wish weather would be steady but with chance of thunder storms every day ahhhhhhhhhh can't take chances with our rides besides being to dam hot and humid. Again great work from when I saw it, all in the details that most my not notice.

Yeah I made a couple adjustments since I showed you - I moved the plant obscuring the tail of the car over a little more - to show a bit more of the car.
Agreed - I wish the weather were better. My BFG dr's would be pretty terrible in the rain.

Users who are viewing this thread