Phone Games

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
Would like to keep this semi-serious at least.

I know there's more than a few of us in here that play multiplayer mobile games. I know we've had a few groups persist over the recent years, like in Clash of Clans series and whatnot.

So the question is, what are you all burning your data on now? (inb4 pron and SVTP)

I have been playing some korean crack called Summoners War - thanks Driftwood. lol

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
The svtp clan is clash of clans is still alive and well. That's still the only game I play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
The svtp clan is clash of clans is still alive and well. That's still the only game I play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I enjoyed clash, but I got to the point where upgrades were weeks long and upgrade costs were prohibitive to the amount of time I could play to maintain the bankroll for said upgrades...

Recon

Established Member
Monopoly Here & Now: The world edition, Rise wars, and AC4 Black Flag.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

olympic

Established Member
I still play Clash of Clans but usually through an emulator on my computer or on a 10" tablet. A phone is way too small once you get to TH10-11 so I only use it in a pinch.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I played War of Warship: Pacific for quite some time. I got tired of BS server merges that would put your server up against a server that had months longer to grow and develop. Also got tired of the pay for speed ups or pay for power. Plus the people that do nothing but play the game all day from their mom's basement collecting disability checks.

All of those things really turned me off to the whole multiplayer mobile gaming realm.

I play Fallout Shelter or WordBrain whenever I want to kill some time.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
you'll laugh but the only game I still play or even have on my phone for that matter is Words with Friends.

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
Pro series drag racing is okay. You have the ability to buy a Terminator along with pro mods and top fuel drag cars. And you have the ability to tune your cars as well. It's on android and iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

hemdog

Established Member
Hill Climb Racing 2 is really all I play now. It keeps me entertained and they make updates once in a while that add to the game.

coremaster21

Established Member
Hill Climb Racing 2, Vertigo Racing, Pixel Car Racer, and Tinder that is a pretty much a game

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I am surprised there is not one decent 4x4 game out there. I only play game of war and its not really playing but more of collecting when the timer runs out.

Users who are viewing this thread