Phoenix Guys.. ANY KBers?

NBS4

BANNED!
Getting my Cobra within a week and just curious if any Phoenix guys have a Kenne bell? I'm more then likely getting the Whipple over the Kenne Bell but i'm just curious of your opinions.

Ron

02RedLightning

Established Member
Good to see another Cobra owner on this side of the valley! I would say go with the whipple and don't think twice!

:thumbsup:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by NBS4
Getting my Cobra within a week and just curious if any Phoenix guys have a Kenne bell? I'm more then likely getting the Whipple over the Kenne Bell but i'm just curious of your opinions.

Ron

PM Davidmax. He should know several owners who have KB's in Phoenix. I also know that NightEnforcer has a sweet KB setup, but he's in Tucson.

02RedLightning

Established Member
Again I would think that you would be alot happier just getting the whipple. It doesn't have the oil squirt problem or the defective boost bypass valve. PM me if you have any other questions, but if you really want a KB PM as well.

RedFire2003

Established Member
I have a KB! But I am in Tucson. DOnt go whipple KB all the way baby. IMO good luck getting the new car you wont regret it. :rockon:

02RedLightning

Established Member
NBS4,

Did you pic up the Cobra yet? Anyways I have a Kenne Bell Supercharger with 30 miles on it that I am trying to sell. It is currently in the marketplace but a local deal would be the easiest! Shoot me a PM or an email at [email protected] if you want more details.

Chad

Users who are viewing this thread