Phoenix car cruises

needstires

Established Member
Hey just got my first fox body after selling my lightning was wondering if there any cruises in the phoenix area i go to the pavilions on sat nights. Moved out here from new hampshire

derockgt

Established Member
too hot for any day cruises. Ive only drove mine twice in the past week and thats at like 8AM. im sure when the weather gets better there will be cruises popping up in this section.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
even when its cooler there isn't much. its apparently wild wild west, every man for himself lol. There's been a few though. see you at the pavilions for mustang night this Saturday.

03silverdragon

Established Member
im gonna meet with some friends from AZ street stangz sat. @ 4:00 pm at Daddy-O's Grill 4163 West Thunderbird Road, Phoenix, AZ, there is a carshow there, from there we're gonna cruise to speedworld SAT NITE June 23 MIDNITE RUN! around 6:00, we're about 20 stangz, it will be fun, just an option. :beer:

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
whoa whoa I thought speed.world was closing down saw it on the news?

I usually go to the pavs at 6:30 and can't find any parking lol.

SOCOMech

Established Member
Is Mustang night usually the same date or Saturday each month? My '13 Boss should be here around July 3rd.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Hey I'm here in phx for the weekend and would like to get together with you guys. 520 732 8093.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
i guess i will be at pavs, my car still at the shop till monday :(

Still in the shop for a clutch?! Damn where did you take it to? Please don't tell me you went back to AMP lol.
Is Mustang night usually the same date or Saturday each month? My '13 Boss should be here around July 3rd.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
It's the fourth Saturday of every month. Nice, you should take it out there!

Hey I'm here in phx for the weekend and would like to get together with you guys. 520 732 8093.

I'd roll there with you but I'm 21 mile south of the pavs lol. Its no biggie to head there solo, there's tons of mustang guys.

03silverdragon

Established Member
Still in the shop for a clutch?! Damn where did you take it to? Please don't tell me you went back to AMP lol.

It's the fourth Saturday of every month. Nice, you should take it out there!

I'd roll there with you but I'm 21 mile south of the pavs lol. Its no biggie to head there solo, there's tons of mustang guys.

naa, it took five days to get the clutch, then i decided to get subframe connector, another 4 days to get it, but it should be ready for monday:banana:

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Well I'm in Gilbert now chilled here anyone near here? Just got my apartment today! 2br 2bath and.......A GARAGE!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread