Phoenix area?

M240Bravo

Established Member
I'm down with my dad staying at my brothers house in Mesa. Is there anything to do down here? Anything cool to do with cars down here or any cool places to buy stuff or shop at.

eclipsemustang

Established Member
car show at Scottsdale pavilion every Saturday evening, thats the one I used to go to on the weekends.

Scottsdale Pavilions
9175 E. Indian Bend Road
Scottsdale, 85250

Azsnake

Established Member
Old Town Scottsdale has a lot of neat niche shops. Be prepared for sticker shock on many items though. Lots of good window shopping and souvenirs though. I theres a pretty nice shifter kart track in Chandler. If you're into hiking, there's lots of that around. Like Eclipse mentioned every Saturday there is a car show at the Pavilions. Get dinner at YC's Mongolian grill. Good eats! Lots of golf courses if you play. Hope this helps!

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
The pavillions car show right off of the 101 freeway and indian bend is pretty busy on saturdays. I used to go every weekend but I have not been there in probably 2 years now. Mill avenue in Tempe is the college hot spot. Plenty of hot women and plenty of bars. There is alot to do if you are into outdoor sports, hiking, mountain climbing, rappeling, free climbing, off roading etc.

Jefe

Established Member
Firebird(1/4 mile/road course/boat races) off I-10, Speedworld(1/4 mile) off I-60, Phoenix International Raceway(oval) by Goodyear, Performance Solutions Racing(Cobra tuner shop) I-17 and Buckeye, Scottsdale for food and eye candy(car and lady wise)

Local sites are highperformancestangs and azstreetscene if you want to look around those sites

Jefe

Established Member
Spring Training baseball just started last week too

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Gilbert here.
Painted desert and the Grand Canyon.
Just awesome.
And yes what oldguy said. CCW law past in Jan 2011. Basically you can walk down the street with a fully loaded weapon
Old country here boy! Just love it.
Jeff

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Old Town Scottsdale has a lot of neat niche shops. Be prepared for sticker shock on many items though. Lots of good window shopping and souvenirs though. I theres a pretty nice shifter kart track in Chandler. If you're into hiking, there's lots of that around. Like Eclipse mentioned every Saturday there is a car show at the Pavilions. Get dinner at YC's Mongolian grill. Good eats! Lots of golf courses if you play. Hope this helps!

Read your post on the Arizona Republic.
Jeff

Jefe

Established Member
Firebird on Friday. Jeff will be there with his white Cobra. Runs 10.0xs

Jefe

Established Member
Yep, last outings:

[youtube_browser]BhKEExbKsM8[/youtube_browser][youtube_browser]-wZ3-o6Fzlg[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread