Philly Officer shot and killed

cbj5259

Established Member
RIP Officer Wilson III. Sounds like he found himself in the middle of an attempted robbery and engaged the suspects but was shot in the head and later died. I work in the Philly suburbs and work with the Philly guys on various jobs quite often. Tragic loss for them.

http://6abc.com/news/police-officer-shot-multiple-times-north-phila-dies/546390/

Edit: Did this on tapatalk..not sure how it ended up in SD. Mods please move to Donut shop. Thank you

Last edited:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Already moved. Figured the Donut House is where it was supposed to be.

RIP Officer Wilson III.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
RIP. I hate thieves, I hope those 2 guys get the death penalty

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Sad. I have family in the PPD. North Philadelphia is rough.

Last edited:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I believe he is the 14th to die by gunfire this year, and many others have been shot or shot at already this, but alas the media has no use for the coverage....

RIP Officer Wilson

5.0_MD

Established Member
I believe he is the 14th to die by gunfire this year, and many others have been shot or shot at already this, but alas the media has no use for the coverage....

RIP Officer Wilson

Actually this year there have only been 3 officers killed by gunfire which makes it the best YTD. But in reality, 3 deaths is 3 too many or any LEO death for that matter. A Prince Georges County (MD) officer was just killed last night in an automobile accident.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
RIP Officer Wilson. God bless him and his family…
It's so sad, even worse since this heroes two children now have no father.

I'm all for letting the two scumbags thieves live in solitary for 17 years, then put 'em in an electric chair, and let dead Officers son's pull the "ON" switch.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Actually this year there have only been 3 officers killed by gunfire which makes it the best YTD. But in reality, 3 deaths is 3 too many or any LEO death for that matter. A Prince Georges County (MD) officer was just killed last night in an automobile accident.

it's more than that but for some reason not all of them are showing up on the police pages, off the top of my head I see some that are missing. Either way, to all stay safe out there, we are big time targets now.

Azrael

Úlfhéðnar
Established Member
Rest in Peace brother.

"Step forward now, Officer, you've borne your burdens well.
Come walk a beat on Heaven's Streets. You've done your time in Hell."

5.0_MD

Established Member
it's more than that but for some reason not all of them are showing up on the police pages, off the top of my head I see some that are missing. Either way, to all stay safe out there, we are big time targets now.

Yup, gotta keep your head on a swivel at all times nowadays. Every time I put my uniform on I know I have a target on my back. Everyone stay safe out there.

Users who are viewing this thread