Philly Cheesesteak Run

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
Totally last minute I meant to post weeks ago... But in case anyone is around tonight

DUE TO HORRIBLE WEATHER ON THE 28th WE ARE POSTPONING THE EVENT TO NEXT FRIDAY THE 3rd OF AUGUST! I NEED EVERYONE WHO WAS COMING TO RECONFIRM THEY CAN MAKE IT NEXT WEEK!

TIMES AND MEETING SPOTS ARE NOT CHANGING!!!!!!

The time we leave the church is set in Stone time WE WILL LEAVE THE CHURCH AT 10:30pm... All the other times are just guesses as to when we will get there. If I were you guys meeting in NJ I would be at the rest stops at least a half hour early just in case we show up earlier. BUT DON'T SWEAT IT GUYS! WE WILL GET TO TONY LUKES IN TIME!

Here is a link to the route
Bellmore to Tony Luke's, 39 East Oregon Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19148 - Google Maps
9:00pm Meet at Bellmore train station
9:30pm Leave Train station
10:00 meet at American Martyrs School Train Station Leave Church at 10:30pm SHARP!
11:15pm Meet up at Thomas Edison Service Area(Southbound side obviously)
11:30pm Leave Service Area
11:45pm Meet up at Stockton Service Area(Southbound side obviously)
12:00pm Leave Service Area
The Stockton stop will be only a quick stop and go.. chances are we wont be here the full 15mins we will just pickup and leave.
12:30pm-1am Arrive at Tony Luke's for some FOOD!!!!

If you are worried about the times give me a PM you can either give me your phone number or I'll give you mine and I can call you when we are close to the meeting spots on the turnpike.

Tony Luke's is open until 2am on Friday's and Saturdays.

Thanks everyone who showed interest in coming! You guys are awesome!

Also last thing!
IF FRIDAY LOOKS LIKE RAIN WE WILL PUSH THE DAY TO SATURDAY THE 4th!

I want to try and stay together, and not split up so much. Im pretty sure I won't be in the front of the pack. I'm just asking you guys who have the "Quicker" cars to not stray so far ahead!! I'm only asking this because I have friends coming who have older vettes (C3) that don't want to push their cars too hard and also I don't want to screw up the meeting times.

Don't forget to invite others!!! Even if they don't drive corvettes... No Ricers! haha

Last edited:

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
Lots of Vettes on this run... Leaves from NY and stops twice on the NJ Pike. Like I said last minute post on my part. If you're in the area come hang out it should be fun and again the run is tonight not in the morning

Last edited:

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
Definitely had a good time last night... Saw some silly fast cars from TT C5's to Tuned M5's. Good stuff. Once I can get something planned I will post up

Users who are viewing this thread