Philadelphia, the new sports capital of the world. (Flame away)

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
This thread is about how much better Philly is than your team, regardless of which sport.
The Phillies are going to be the new dynasty of baseball. 3x 100+ win seasons with World Series championships.
The Flyers are, without a question, the best NHL team to ever exist.
The Eagles will return this year with a healthy Vick and healthy defense. Prepare for the Eagles to win 4 of the next 5 superbowls.

So, let's have a nice discussion about this amazing sports town.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
i might have to break the promise i just made in the new rules thread :D

Planter

Banned
I think Philly has like what? 3 championships of any kind combined over 5 sports right?

thanks and have a great day sir.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
This thread is about how much better Philly is than your team, regardless of which sport. The Phillies are going to be the new dynasty of baseball. 3x 100+ win seasons with World Series championships.
The Eagles will return this year with a healthy Vick and healthy defense. Prepare for the Eagles to win 4 of the next 5 superbowls.

i might have to break the promise i just made in the new rules thread :D

No need, I will for you.

Come on and don't be an idiot. You can't start a ****ing thread like that and then say (No Flaming) That's pretty stupid to even think that way.

Most of the rest of your post is just as stupid.

Maybe I'll change the rules to add that if someone starts a flame fest thread with dumb shit and then says "no flaming" that they be banned for a month.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
If you wanted to discuss why you think Philly can win the superbowl, NHL title, etc... then fine. But state it that way.

BTW, it a good thing I can edit thread titles.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
This thread is about how much better Philly is than your team, regardless of which sport.
The Phillies are going to be the new dynasty of baseball. 3x 100+ win seasons with World Series championships.

How about them 76er's?

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
No doubt Philly has some good teams rights now but when making a bold statement like this its all about titles. A combined ONE in the last 25+ years is nothing to brag about.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
The eagles havent won a single superbowl in their existence. I highly doubt they will win 4 of 5 anything.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
No need, I will for you.

Come on and don't be an idiot. You can't start a ****ing thread like that and then say (No Flaming) That's pretty stupid to even think that way.

Most of the rest of your post is just as stupid.

Maybe I'll change the rules to add that if someone starts a flame fest thread with dumb shit and then says "no flaming" that they be banned for a month.

I was simply testing the limits of this new rule. There will be idiots (kim123) that will make a thread with some really retarded statements which would deserve a flame.

Anyone who honestly thinks I am really dumb enough to seriously make statements like that need to lighten up. I may not be the smartest person in the world but honestly, the next 4/5 superbowls? Try the next 6/5.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
I was simply testing the limits of this new rule. There will be idiots (kim123) that will make a thread with some really retarded statements which would deserve a flame.

Anyone who honestly thinks I am really dumb enough to seriously make statements like that need to lighten up. I may not be the smartest person in the world but honestly, the next 4/5 superbowls? Try the next 6/5.

:lol: well played

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Eagles - Getting better but still have to grow

Flyers - Title contenders

76'ers - lolz

Phillies - Also title contenders

Planter

Banned
The only thing worthy of paying any attention to in the state of Pennsylvania is the Pittsburgh Steelers.

/end thread.

"sent from my highly technical shit."

GoatSlayer

Banned

Its kimm123 dumb dumb. Nope, i havent started a stupid thread that needed a MOD to edit. Continue getting owned by your stupidy.:lol::lol:

Btw, the eagles will never win 2 superbowls ever!:nonono: I am just living to see them win that "1"

Carry on:lol:

Last edited:

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
Its kimm123 dumb dumb. Nope, i havent started a stupid thread that needed a MOD to edit. Continue getting owned by your stupidy.:lol::lol:

Btw, the eagles will never win 2 superbowls ever!:nonono: I am just living to see them win that "1"

Carry on:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread