Pfabrication IC tank-->>

JeffsLightning

Established Member
Got it today and put it on the L... Very nice piece and more capacity is always good... :thumbsup:
789701_13_full.jpg

789701_15_full.jpg

789701_14_full.jpg

Last edited:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
I agree what do you need the power cooler for now that you got that? It looks good one of the local guys got one on and it looks Sweet.

JeffsLightning

Established Member
You can never have too much cooling for your intercooler fluid... The power cooler is where I load the ice. I'm running water wetter and coolant in the Pf tank. I also have a Fluidyne IC radiator with twin fans on it :-D

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
lightninmike said:
thought it wouldnt fit?

Still not totally convinced. With my flex-a-lite it moved the tank closer to the engine and then with my idlers it looks like there may not be room. We'll wait and see I guess.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I'm not worried about the Carbon Fiber. That won't change the location of anything. It's the fact that my tank is so close to the engine because of my electric fans and metco idler. I will be giving you a call by the end of the week.

ccattie

Established Member
I see pfabrication redesigned the tanks. It looks like he fixed the hose problem I have. I like mine and all, but he's not helping me get a solution to my issues.
-c

I'D WIN

Established Member
ccattie said:
I see pfabrication redesigned the tanks. It looks like he fixed the hose problem I have. I like mine and all, but he's not helping me get a solution to my issues.
-c

What is wrong with your reservoir?

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
How long did it take to recieve it from Pfab? I saw a somewhat heated thread in the Terminator forums about wait time to get their tanks.....hmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread