Peyton Manning for LIFETIME MVP....

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
:nonono:

I feel sorry for the rest of the Colts players. Expecially the Lifers, Wayne, Clark, etc.

Gonna be a humbling experience for the boys.

Don't feel so sorry for them. They've won a ring and have enjoyed great post season success year after year. Plus, with all the losses coming their way this year they are going to be picking at the top of each round in the draft and adding more firepower.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
The Colts were going to lose today with or without Manning, but this is embarrassing for them. I'm enjoying it.

Ironhand

Banned
Who cares.

Its the team that makes the quarterback look good, not the other way around. Let's see how far he can throw the ball when his offensive line just steps to the side.

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
The Colts were going to lose today with or without Manning, but this is embarrassing for them. I'm enjoying it.

Absolutley, subtract the 2 turnovers which lead to easy td's and its still 20-0.
Oh yea the NFL's leading rusher last season is not playing.

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member

how ****ing stupid can one brain washed bandwagon bitch be? the texans have been, AND ALWAYS WILL BE a ****ing joke.

GO COWBOYS:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
the colts D has never been that good and with old man kerry sucking it up, theyre playing a whole butt ton. they arent getting long breaks on D from manning running a long drive.

kerry has only been with the team 17 days

so texans fans can shove it.

wait til you play a team thats actually played together

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
how ****ing stupid can one brain washed bandwagon bitch be? the texans have been, AND ALWAYS WILL BE a ****ing joke.

GO COWBOYS:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Yea hes a bandwagon fan alright, its quite obvious its your first time in here.

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
the colts D has never been that good and with old man kerry sucking it up, theyre playing a whole butt ton. they arent getting long breaks on D from manning running a long drive.

:lol: still cracking on other teams eh.....?
what is expected out of the infamous Dallas Cowboys this year?:poke:

65fastback2+2

Established Member

wait til your team makes the playoffs, then lets talk. until then, it doesnt matter what the team with the most playoff appearances ever does

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member

Realistically? 10-6 if Romo doesn't get hurt again (MAYBE 11-5 if we catch a few breaks). We'll likely drop the game tonight to the Jets, the home game against the Eagles, the away game against the Giants, the NE game, the Tampa game and probably one more in there somewhere.

Hopefully, my odds will be off and we'll earn a berth to the SB...but I'm not betting on it.

What happened there today is not even a D issue. I mean gimme a break this team got completely demoralized after hearing that Manning was out for the year. There are times when you lose an impact player and its just like a hard blow to the gut. And don't forget Wayne's lack of confidence comments he made about Collins a few weeks ago. Those comments were actually pretty telling about how hopeless most of the players in that locker room saw this upcoming season without Manning. Clearly the Colts didn't even bother to show up today. But hey the Colt's owner can blame himself for not having a better contingency plan ready. There is no way I'm going to believe that its only recently that they found another surgery might be necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread