Petrolwerks GT500 Vs P800 GTR (Roll Race)

kaz109

Established Member
Kaz , it's almost you have to justify th gtr losing by asking for a dig race :)

Who's to say it would win a dig race? Like I said, since there was a high speed roll race already done I would like to see a dig race which was stated will happen shortly

boostingwild

Established Member
Who's to say it would win a dig race? Like I said, since there was a high speed roll race already done I would like to see a dig race which was stated will happen shortly

i would run a local GTR from a Dig. I think slipstream is doing an airport event where we can run from a dig

Gary Macomber

Established Member
Wonder if this would be a good investment. A "roll racing track". Cheap piece of land, some blacktop say 3/4 mile, and some timing electronics. Hmmmmm. $5 per run?

They do this at palm beach 1/4 mile track, it is called "street racing made safe" and is making its way to other FL tracks, we used to have it at the Miami 1/8th too but that place has since closed.

LostM

Established Member
They do this at palm beach 1/4 mile track, it is called "street racing made safe" and is making its way to other FL tracks, we used to have it at the Miami 1/8th too but that place has since closed.

Its actually called "Dig or Roll" that Slipstream does at Atco and MIR. And it was the solution to what everyone says on every forum about any 2 different platforms "street" racing :)

Users who are viewing this thread