Petition to stop any legislation that will ban "assault weapons"

Brutal DSG

Angry Turtle
Established Member
If you feel that we should not proceed as a country with a weapons ban please sign here. If you feel otherwise please do not post, this is not a discussion thread just a heads up for the gun guys on here.
http://wh.gov/nLac

neatofrito1618

Established Member
25k after 4 days, should get at least half a million before the month is up.

What did the opposing petition get?

neatofrito1618

Established Member
I watched a speech this morning on Obama commenting on an opposing petition, I really hope it wasn't that one. He exclaimed that he heard the American people 'loud and clear' and was willing to do anything it took to convert the wishes of the American people into new legislation.

I suppose it's possible he might just have selective acceptance of these petitions.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
I watched a speech this morning on Obama commenting on an opposing petition, I really hope it wasn't that one. He exclaimed that he heard the American people 'loud and clear' and was willing to do anything it took to convert the wishes of the American people into new legislation.

I suppose it's possible he might just have selective acceptance of these petitions.

Its this one https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immediately-address-issue-gun-control-through-introduction-legislation-congress/2tgcXzQC. Almost 200,000 signatures.

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
Signed this one. Hate me, love me, whatever. But no looney bin person needs easy access to weapons period, let alone a large magazine weapon.

Agreed. I don't get what the hubbub is against limiting gun access. People argue that they don't want the slippery slope of all guns being banned, but people are too stupid to understand that it would never happen.

DarkMach1

Established Member
Agreed. I don't get what the hubbub is against limiting gun access. People argue that they don't want the slippery slope of all guns being banned, but people are too stupid to understand that it would never happen.

And you are too stupid to..........................Nevermind, not worth my time.:coolman:

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
And you are too stupid to..........................Nevermind, not worth my time.:coolman:

Go ahead... please come with a horrible insult that's unrelated to anything relevant. Welcome to the internet. Sorry if I hurts your feelings, but I'm not about to stop sharing my opinion.

DarkMach1

Established Member
Go ahead... please come with a horrible insult that's unrelated to anything relevant. Welcome to the internet. Sorry if I hurts your feelings, but I'm not about to stop sharing my opinion.

I wasn't gonna insult you, at least not any worse that you insulted everyone else. I decided to not go into the whole back and forth deal in this thread, this thread isn't about you but about pro 2A members. You are entitled to your opinion, just make sure you put your head right back in the sand after you give it.

Users who are viewing this thread