Peterson indicted

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
So AP is out this Sunday after turning himself in for allegations of reckless child indangerment. Basically he used a switch to displine his son. What I find weird about is the grand jury who heard the case (Peterson testified in court) and was not going to indict him but a week later changed its mind. Sounds like to me they felt there wasn't enough evidence to prove he did anything wrong but I bet because of the Ray Rice situation they changed their minds? And it wouldn't surprise me if the NFL comes down hard on him just to use him to prove a point. They need this to take the heat off them which is kind of a coincidence to me considering he wasn't going to to be indicted for the incident in the first place.

I am not sure of the facts in the case but sounds like to me this could be dragged out for something most of use got when we was kids which is a good ass whopping. My parents would be in jail today if the "pussification" of American rules applied back when I grew up. I hope he doesn't get railed for this but I think it is coming because the NFL needs this.

Last edited:

evolve

Established Member
Cuts or welts? I was spanked as a child and I think I turned out ok. Hopefully things work out for AP.

** After seeing the pictures, breaking skin is considered abuse by the law. Any discipline that results in an injury is illegal. I do not condone injuring children, but I hold a firm belief in discipline.

Last edited:

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

Monkeygrits

Newb SVT Poster
Established Member
Spanking is one thing but I'd say that's a little excessive. Hitting him in the back and thighs to the point it caused cuts? Wtf.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
It is a thin tree branch that creates a whip like effect. It is similar to using a belt (some say worse, but not remotely life threatening).

I am all for punishing and disciplining your children but I draw the line at using a weapon to inflict punishment. An open handed smack would have been sufficient especially with a man like Peterson.

Branhammer

Established Member
Little s*** probably deserved it.

imagesCAF0NL2N.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread