Personalized Plate help? Ideas

UniqueSVT

Established Member
I tried to search through the forums a few different ways so I'm not repeating any posts but I came up with nothing that actually made sense.

I just bought my 04 a few weeks ago I want to personalize my PA license plate and wanted something very unique. I plan on keeping this car for some time so I want it specific to this car.

Any ideas (or prior posts similar to this) are welcome. PA license plates are maximum 7 characters with one space, or hyphen, allowed if wanted. 8 total spaces including space or hypen but limited to 7 letters/numbers.

Just post anything you've seen, thought of, that is unique or something you have obviously in a different state.

Thanks in advance.
Scott

Last edited:

Avispa

Established Member
ORANGE

If that's not available, NRANJA (Spanish word for orange is naranja) If PA lets you have seven letters you can spell the whole word NARANJA.

or O-JUICE

My plate is AVISPA (Spanish worrd for wasp) which is appropriate for a yellow car with a black interior.

Be bold; be loud. You're driving a damn orange car, for goodness sake. I love that color too, BTW.

UniqueSVT

Established Member
ORANGE

If that's not available, NRANJA (Spanish word for orange is naranja) If PA lets you have seven letters you can spell the whole word NARANJA.

or O-JUICE

My plate is AVISPA (Spanish worrd for wasp) which is appropriate for a yellow car with a black interior.

Be bold; be loud. You're driving a damn orange car, for goodness sake. I love that color too, BTW.

LOL Thanks. Yes it is Orange... my wife said something similar to the "be loud" statement.

Thanks for starting the suggestions.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Wallet

(because you've already thrown it at the car when you bought it lol)

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
How about ORGCRSH for Orange Crush. Or maybe GRTPMKN for Great Pumkin. Or maybe ORGTERM for Orange Terminator. Or, like your sig says how about UN1QSVT. Just my 2 cents. My Sonic '03 has the plate that reads TERMIN8R. I get a lot of feedback from that one. Let us know what you decide. Nice car!

Ray H.

autotrix

Established Member
I have seen this one in a MMFF Magazine : UWDLOSE & UDELOSE
doesnt quite 'go' with the car but I liked them. Props on the Orange, it was my color of choice, but ended up w/ TR

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Comp SVT?

Most people would think something wrong but the ones that knew what it meant would think it's pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread