Perminant reminder of my accident!

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
I went and got a haircut yesterday (Finally) and what shows up, a fuggin bald spot! When the guy hit us in our Saleen my head hit the rollbar causing a baseball sized lump. It is now but a small knot and a bald spot! So much for GQ magazine.:shrug:

Razor.:nonono:

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Doesn't seem too bad.. A guy in my class has a small, pencile sized line of bald strip going up the left side of his ear..That looks weird.

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
I know how you feel bro :) I got two of them from my FFR Cobra accident at end of september. Thats why i got something with a TOP now! LOL.

Before....
cobra1.jpg

After....
co1.jpg

co6.jpg

akatherazor4

Established Member
Originally posted by Benaa
I know how you feel bro :) I got two of them from my FFR Cobra accident at end of september. Thats why i got something with a TOP now! LOL.

Oh man what a shame.:( I guess that one was totalled.

Razor.

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Yep. Motor and blower was good, thats about it. Even tranny mounting ears was busted. Rear MAY be ok, not sure yet. I bought it back and sold to a buddy so we could put that motor and tranny in his FFR. Its a pretty healthy setup. Everything else is busted, scratched, broke, bent, or just generally shot to shit. Hehe.

At least shell live on (other than the hood on my shop wall), and ill live on (even better!)

DimMaK

Banned
Originally posted by akatherazor4
I went and got a haircut yesterday (Finally) and what shows up, a fuggin bald spot! When the guy hit us in our Saleen my head hit the rollbar causing a baseball sized lump. It is now but a small knot and a bald spot! So much for GQ magazine.:shrug:

Razor.:nonono:

GQ magazine? More like the hair club for men now.

akatherazor4

Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobrablack
That sucks, I guess I didn't hear about your accident, is everyone ok?? How is the Saleen?

The wife and I are fine. The car is actually back home as well. The accident happend on Nov. 22nd. We just got the car back last week. I had the Saleen center exhaust installed and the wheels powdercoated while it was there.

Razor. :beer:

2k1cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Hydroshutter
Doesn't seem too bad.. A guy in my class has a small, pencile sized line of bald strip going up the left side of his ear..That looks weird.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

akatherazor4

Established Member
Yep I'm alright as far as I know. I haven't went on a mad rampage due to my head injury as of yet.:lol: I did however notice that there is a small chunk missing from my Saleen lightbar where my head made contact with it in the accident. I guess you could expect that from a 65mph impact tough. Felt just like someone whacking me in the head with a bat.

Razor.

Users who are viewing this thread