PERFORMANCEAUTOSPORT lightning cobra and muscle car meet in richmond virginia?

Parkin Lot Pmpn

Established Member
Performance autosport is a licensed sct tuner and they are havinbg an open hour on july 11th. I met a fellow L owner the other day that told me about it. I have been there before and they are having hot dogs food and stuff just seeing who wants to meet up. So far it is 2 L's i know of but the places nick name is the mustang shops because they have every mustang you can think of and a wall of horepower that shows the dyno numbers of the top 10 lightning dyno pulls. Last time i went the highest number was in the 750 range....anyone interested?

Parkin Lot Pmpn

Established Member
No i didnt but i was at your apartment a few weekends ago moving my sister over the kings crossing and a guy in a bright blue L came up to me and talked to me traded numbers and told me about the open house. Did someone put a card on your truck about this meet?

armycook1981

Established Member
ill be close to richmond around the 22nd of july till about the mid of nov of this year. hopefully theres more meets and more L's

8URHEMI

Team RAMROD
Established Member
Yeah, someone put a a Performance Auto Sport card on my truck and said to be there because they needed more Lightning's. This is the place that I get my tunes from so I'm sure I'll be there.

Parkin Lot Pmpn

Established Member
I know the tuner he auto crosses an old 92 sentra ser and my good friend does it with him. The guy with the blue lightning may of put the card on your truck cause if flagged me down to get my number and tell me about it.

psycholx

ALWAYS STANG, SOMETIMES L
Established Member
i am back in VA for school, i will try to make it there on sat if we are not training.

HeadTurner00

Established Member
i would go but my tune is diablo so no need goodluck on get more trucks hey 8urhemi i see that pic at rich dragway how often you go..wat u run..and what kind of numbers yall hoping for

Parkin Lot Pmpn

Established Member
i live off of parham and 64, you have been there more then me so i will follow you, just tell me where you wanna meet and what time. I need to call justin guy with the blue one and get him to meet up as well.....P.S. your wheels look sick are they stock ones but painted or powdercoated? I didnt stop to look at em but i saw em when i drove past the apt. they look sweet

Parkin Lot Pmpn

Established Member
headturner i think this is just an open house SVT only car show not a dyno day...i hope they put some cars on the dyno....only dyno i have seen there in person was my friends 92 sentra 167 hp to the ground and a porsche gt3 which had straight pipes didnt see the numbers but the sound was to die for. They told me 3 pulls for 75 bucks last time i was there 2 years ago i think it is just for baseline no tuning involved.

8URHEMI

Team RAMROD
Established Member
If you want to meet at Short Pump Mall we can head over from there. It's a very short ride from there. The last time I was there for this event, they did do dyno pulls at a good price. As you said, no tuning though. I'm not going to put mine on the dyno since it hasn't changed since the last time they did it.

[ame=http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z157/jcoullier75/?action=view&current=Video.flv]
th_Video.jpg
[/ame]

Last edited:

Parkin Lot Pmpn

Established Member
wow from wut you have told me you only have flowmaster exhaust and that sounds hella mean. Btw i did talk to that guy justin with the blue truck he said he put the note on your truck and he is getting some other people to go. what time you want me to meet you at the mall?

8URHEMI

Team RAMROD
Established Member
I guess around 9. I have a bbq to go to tonight so I might be out a little late. I'll need all the sleep I can get. Unless you want to be there earlier. I still have to clean up the truck a little as well. Let me know. I'll check the post when I get home tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread