Performance Sites?

PrinceSlik

Established Member
What are some good sites to buy parts from? or that have tech artilces?

I am new to domestics, and am lookin to buy a mustang. I just need some sites to give me an idea on how to start modding a v8, and places to buy parts.

Thanks,
Robert

Vinnie T

Established Member
I like mustangworld.com as a good reference point. They've got plenty of "how to" and tech articles, a lot of pics of owners cars, and a links area that can give you hundreds of possibilities for what you are interested in. And the "pin-up" pages aren't bad either ;-)
Also check stangnet, corral and blueovalnews. Honestly, your best tech info will come from the forum members who have already been through it.

Last edited:

PrinceSlik

Established Member
Right now I need info about the engine and what mods are good to start, so i figure I can find that on tech articles rather than bug everyone here.

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
Originally posted by PrinceSlik
Right now I need info about the engine and what mods are good to start, so i figure I can find that on tech articles rather than bug everyone here.

You want tech articles in wich the opinion of the product is biased due to manufacturer support, Pick up MM&FF magazine. You want info about engine mods from people who layed down their hard earned cash and tested it independantly on their own cars, Start asking away here.;-)

Razor.

Vinnie T

Established Member
Bug away

Originally posted by PrinceSlik

I think that you will find posters here and on other boards more than willing to help you out. Don't feel like you are imposing. Looks like you have a good start on your other thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread