Performance Shops in Miami area

Slowbra01

Established Member
Can you guys recommend any performance shops in the Miami area? I live in North Miami. Doesnt necessarily HAVE to be in miami... but the closer the better =).

Looking to get springs and nitrous installed :-D

Joe

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
yes i go to MAK PERFORMANCE ask for willy daiz onwer and tell him marcos with the procharged gt sent you there really good there

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
Go to SAM@Coastal or Horsepower by Hermann. These two shops are in Tampa and trust me..It's worth the drive. Miami aint got shit when it comes to tunning. I have been to 4 shops in Miami and I aint nameing them. Coastal or Hermann will be your best bet. Hermann tunes with SCT and Coastal uses Diablo.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
i second Mak Performance there a very good shop! Ask for Willy you can tell him Erick with the White GT send you. he will know exactly who i am. He is a direct distributor for Diablo, Pro Charger, Metco and other Products

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Al Pappitos shop is in Vero Beach

and +1000 for Sam@Coastal and Horsepower By Hermann....the drive may be long but it is very very worth it

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
fhp89lx said:
Go to SAM@Coastal or Horsepower by Hermann. These two shops are in Tampa and trust me..It's worth the drive. Miami aint got shit when it comes to tunning. I have been to 4 shops in Miami and I aint nameing them. Coastal or Hermann will be your best bet. Hermann tunes with SCT and Coastal uses Diablo.
Gee did ever think about using someone in Broward? Many good shops up there and the best Diablo tuner around.:sleeping:

svt_boy85

Established Member
fastball19 said:
i second Mak Performance there a very good shop! Ask for Willy you can tell him Erick with the White GT send you. he will know exactly who i am. He is a direct distributor for Diablo, Pro Charger, Metco and other Products

D'Agostino Racing deals with those brands as well as many others....im not sure about MAK but over at Dereks place he has an in house dyno. Its a nice shop over there you guys should give him a call.

954-583-8884

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
svt_boy85 said:
D'Agostino Racing deals with those brands as well as many others....im not sure about MAK but over at Dereks place he has an in house dyno. Its a nice shop over there you guys should give him a call.

954-583-8884

Mak Performance Has a In house Dyno as well.
Along with a website and toll free number

1877-MAK-RACE

www.makperformance.com

They have also been on the cover of MMFF and 5.0 Mag many times...

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
If you guys need anything here in S.FLorida I will be more than happy to help out. We just got a dyno, and will tune with all softwares (SCT, Diablo, Sniper, etc.) We want to make sure we are prepared for all your needs. We also are distributors for many name brands and have a good stock of parts.

Thanks,
Derek
www.dagostinoracing.com

Users who are viewing this thread