Performance Shop Needed, Dallas Area

Krwy

Established Member
I have a customer in the Dallas area running our E-Force supercharger on his '12 Mustang 5.0.

He is having a problem with a vacuum leak, datalogs show it as such. The current shop he is with did a smoke test and are unable to find the leak. I called a couple other shops in the area, and it was mentioned a few times that the shop he is with is his biggest problem.

Do you guys have anyone you can trust in the Dallas area for Mustang Performance? We're mainly looking to have a shop do a smoke test in the intake and look for the vacuum leak on bank 1.

Thanks

-Kyle
Edelbrock Tech Support

Eaglei532

Still kinda boot at this
Established Member
LT Motorsports is shut down. Plus they stole $2000 from me then closed up shop, and will not respond to calls/emails to the owners personal account. Go to HPP

Cobra EssVeeTee

Established Member
i just got my car back from HPP. I drove 5 hours to them, which was stupid and now I'm paying for it. The tune and dyno numbers impressed me, but when i got home and after a couple of days i drove the car to the gas station and filled up my car. the car has a gas leak coming from the top of the tank, and they re-done the fuel system for me aswell...

But i guess stuff like that happens, but from all the good reviews i heard about HPP i expected something minor to be done with craftsmanship and ease.. They have offered to make everything right which is good enough for me, this time i shall make sure everything is right before driving.. lol

Last edited:

Cabikejumper

Blown n stroked ;)
Established Member
Didn't know LT shut down. I spoke to them around April 2012 about installing cams.
My first pick would be HPP, my boss raves about them. I am taking my car to DallasMustang 8/8/12 for a dyno since HPP is too booked up. I have been to DM for a 4.10 gear install and had great results.

white04mach1

Established Member
FoofKiller, Yep it's the same one, although that picture is old. I now have suspension, newer wheels, borlas, kooks headers, etc, etc.
My brother opened the shop this month. Stop by the shop if you need anything. I don't work there but he can help you out if you ever need anything.

tenmiledaddy

Airborne
Established Member
Dallas Mustangs ripped me off big time and I will never recommend them to anyone. Shame on them for what they did...............That is all...............

Users who are viewing this thread