Performance parts for sale!

djtech

Established Member
I'm still interested in the p1sc kit. I want to know what additional parts I'll need to get it working on my 99. I'd also like to know which kit it is.

1999-01 1FF211-SCI High Output Intercooled System with P-1SC 6 psi max 45-50% standard 2 core

1999-01 1FF201-SCI High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC call call standard 2 core

1999-01 1FF212-SCI Stage II Intercooled System with P-1SC 8, 10 psi 50-70% standard 3 core

1999-01 1FF202-SCI Stage II Intercooled Tuner Kit with P-1SC call call standard 3 core

djtech

Established Member
ill find out tomorrow for you then give you a PM

Sounds good. I know you say it comes with everything but can you give some more details? Are you selling a tuner or chip with it? What fuel mods come with it? I need to budget all those items to see if I can pull this off because the price is right for the kit but I can't afford much more then that to get it working on my 99 Cobra

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
im running to the Dr. right now and ill find out when i get back! Also it can come with 42 LB injectors if you need them, does not come with a tuner

djtech

Established Member
FYI-- I bought another blower. Your 2k deal sounded better but you couldn't describe what you were selling enough to make me comfortable buying it.

djtech

Established Member
pretty damn easy if i do say so myself

also yeah ive not only been in the hospitol for testing, which was followed the next day by a seizure...then this week i have pnuemonia im having fun!

Hope you are feeling better. With my post I was trying to help, I'm sure I'm not the only one that would want more details about a $2,000 kit before buying it.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
im not in a rush right now to sell anything, when i throw my turbo kit on, im going to take pictures with all the stuff off my car which is when it will all go hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread