Performance Packages/Kits???

Perferd

Established Member
Quick question....I am wondering if many places offer performance packages or kits for the new cobras?

I have been to rpmoutlet they have a great site lots of info and really look like they have broken down some good packages in order to cut out the guessing for someone looking to add some power to their ride. BUT I will "NEVER" order from them again due to what I have read here and MANY OTHER forums along with the way they treated me as a customer. Bad thing is I like the way they have things set up so I am hoping other vendors might offer the same sort of things...

I like the fact that I dont have to piece stuff together kind of like a one stop shop. A package already proven to get the job done just purchase install and be on my merry way.

Thank you for your help in advance

Last edited:

ModsAway

Established Member
Go to some of the vendors here such as Amazon Racing or Xtrememotorsports. I have heard mostly good about both of them and I'm sure they can satisfy your every need.

Good luck and let the modding begin.

Perferd

Established Member
Thanks guys...I tried some of those sites but unless I didnt look hard enough not exactly what I was hoping for...I love the fact rpmoutlet has a deal that puts the TB, catback,xpipe,chip,pulley,cai, and whatever else together for you and has a write up with potential gains of some sort. Only thing is there CS is the worst ever seen and quality I heard is terrible too but anyways....I do however like SFPH but their prices seem waaaaaay off the charts I guess after digging into it more I will see differently though.

Thanks again

Last edited:

scsvt

Established Member
everyone talks bad about RPM outlet, and I'm not saying that people haven't received bad treatment from them, but I as well liked the package deals and ordered one, and this week ordered exhaust and the UPS says it will be here tomorrow, basically saying just because some people have had bad experience doesn't mean you shouldn't take advantage of their deals

MityMo

Established Member
Anybody try the E-kit from RPM?
Whose tune do they include with the Predator?

schropper

Established Member
I agree with scsvt. I also ordered a kit from Rpm and had no problems. Of course I did everything on the computer and didn't have to talk to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread