Performance or namebrand?

Mach170

evangelist
Established Member
Would you rather pay more for a car that performs or for a car that has a exclusive namebrand. Like would you rather pay more for a C4 Corvette Z06 or buy a ferrari just cuz it is a ferrari?

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
well ive neverheardof the c4z06 I do however have a c5z06. if I was able to buy and maintain lets say an f430 I sure as hell wouldnt be driving my z. ever heard one of the newer ferraris with either tubi or the capistrano exhaust? sounds like sex on wheels. had a friend with a 360 spider and it had the tubi and sounded badass.

logan_yomtov

Established Member
i'd buy the z06 cuz at this point in my life if i spent 150k on a ferrari i'd have to live out of it.

though if i had the disposable income, i'd buy a ford gt. **** the ferrari.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
id get the ferrari F430 or just go all out and get the buggati veyron, if i could afford it, other than that, id just go with a 03/04 cobra :D the Z06's are sweet but not quite my style

Adam.L.

Established Member
If I had the income I would definitely consider the higher end vehicles.

Performance, styling, and comfort would still be the greater priority - I don't really care about showing off, or 'exclusivity'.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
I'd take a Ferrari 512TR or F430 over any Corvette. The thing I love about Ferrari is that you get the exclusive name, luxury and performance all in one car.

dgussin1 said:
What's up with the religious propoganda in your sig. Last time I checked this was a car site, not a jesus site.

+1

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Ford GT here.

To me, a car isn't JUST about going fast (around corners or in a line), it's about styling, comfort, sound, and the feeling it gives off around others. This isn't to downplay performance though, that is a BIG freaking deal when it comes to cars.

I'd rather have a Ford GT than 6 C5 Z06's.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
SuperDanoGP said:
what about 7 C6 Zoh6's?

That would be pretty sweet.....

Well if we aren't talking about money (like oh I'll take the 7 Z's and sell them), I'd rather have the Ford GT than...oh...3 C6 Z06's.:D

Users who are viewing this thread