Performance Evolution FTW!

tohighpsi

Established Member
Cant say enough good things about Matt and his shop Performance Evolution in Middletown De. Matt is a class act and knows his stuff. He ran into all kinds of problems with my car but made sure it was right when it went out the door. His prices couldn't be more fair. For the first time I don't worry that my car is going to blow every time I push on the pedal. Matt did a full fuel system and tune on my car. Also did a lot of diagnostic work to find out why the car kept breaking. He ran into a ton of problems but made time to work on my car. For anybody in the northeast region you should deff consider Performance Evolution. If you know my car you know all of the problems I had. I ended up making 651hp and 616 on 22pds with a kb 2.6.

PS. I have no connection to this shop other then getting my car worked on and am getting nothing for posting this. Just want people to know there still are some good shops out there!

GoatSlayer

Banned
Cant say enough good things about Matt and his shop Performance Evolution in Middletown De. Matt is a class act and knows his stuff. He ran into all kinds of problems with my car but made sure it was right when it went out the door. His prices couldn't be more fair. For the first time I don't worry that my car is going to blow every time I push on the pedal. Matt did a full fuel system and tune on my car. Also did a lot of diagnostic work to find out why the car kept breaking. He ran into a ton of problems but made time to work on my car. For anybody in the northeast region you should deff consider Performance Evolution. If you know my car you know all of the problems I had. I ended up making 651hp and 616 on 22pds with a kb 2.6.

PS. I have no connection to this shop other then getting my car worked on and am getting nothing for posting this. Just want people to know there still are some good shops out there!

So you are the one that has been holding my project, huh. I have tried to get my car to his shop since february but he has been busy with a lot of work and stuff. Matt, is a great guy and definately knows his stuff. If it were not for him, I would not be getting my 01 cobra terminated. He shot me an email today and told me that he would come and pick up my car on Friday together with truck-full of mods and parts himself.

Bwt, how did you like the cleanliness of his shop? I could eat goat ribs on that floor:beer:

Good luck with your ride

Users who are viewing this thread