Performance engine builder near Philly

blckRadda

Established Member
Not an owner of a mustang but looking for performance enginer builder like the titles says and really just some good performance shops for my Marauder in or around the Philly area, even Nyc area being that I got there a lot. having some engine issues at the moment..

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Any idea what L&M charges to do a long block these days? Assembly and parts.

I just went through this...got a few quotes from diff places for a long block rebuild (including L&M who is doing my motor now)....all in the 10-11k range

Wayneo

Established Member
I also recommend L&M engines in Hatboro. I know the labor to rebuild a shortblock not including parts is around 1,000 not sure for a longblock. Can guarantee you will be completely satisfied. John Lunden tuned my kb cobra at L&M engines and he personally has 3 back up modular motors sitting in there shop for his turbo terminator. As you probably know he is one of the best tuners mod mustangs. I also hear that there custom pistons are 1 of the best on the market but pretty pricey. I don't work for them or anything just know that when it's time for my build I'll be going to them.

Users who are viewing this thread