Performance Dyno in Concord, NH

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
These guys just plain rock. Pete and Eddie helped me tune my turbocharged '03 Cobra and the results were excellent (740rwhp/700rwtq SAE on pump gas). They spent literally hours with me over two dyno sessions getting my car tuned in. They were extremely patient, knowledgeable, and even fun to hang around with. Performance Dyno is an SCT dealer and they stock Xcal2s among other products.

Just wanted to say thanks for everything and that I HIGHLY recommend them for your dyno tuning needs.

In fact, I'm going to be heading back there sometime soon to finish up my car. They helped me find a problem with my valvetrain that I just fixed and now the car is ready to rock again.

Cheerio,

MJ

silver10th

Established Member
i brought one of my customers cars up there on saturday and i was completely satisfied.the car is running beautifully and the customer service was top notch. i will be back up there with my car once im back from vaca.they even gave me some pizza.

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
silver10th said:
i brought one of my customers cars up there on saturday and i was completely satisfied.the car is running beautifully and the customer service was top notch. i will be back up there with my car once im back from vaca.they even gave me some pizza.

They gave you PIZZA? You lucky dog...... LOL

MJ

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Did Pete mention anything about his Mach? I was at the track a little while ago and on one of my last runs I went by him him and his car wouldn't start in the staging lanes....

NHRACobra

Cobra guy
Established Member
I've been going there since day one, and recommend them very highly. Worth the ride, trust me. :burnout:

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
What I like about Performance Dyno is the fact that Pete owns a 04 Cobra himself.
He knows all about the Cobras first hand. I have to get up there for a dyno.
Ken

69redmach1

Established Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
Did Pete mention anything about his Mach? I was at the track a little while ago and on one of my last runs I went by him him and his car wouldn't start in the staging lanes....

The starter fell out right there at the staging line. I had just put the motor back in and obviously didn't torque the starter bolts correctly. When I got it home (after talking a bunch of guys into helping push it into the trailer) the starter was literally hanging out of the bell housing. Imagine if it had dropped out going down the track at 125+mph! Oh well, at least it was a simple fix! I was at the track Fri. night and the car nosed over hard and started breaking up at the finish line. I put it on the dyno today to see what the problem was, ran good on the motor-397hp at the wheels, hit the purge to run the nitrous.......empty. Doh! Guess I should have checked the nitrous level at the track, huh? lol.
Pete

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
KenCobra03 said:
What I like about Performance Dyno is the fact that Pete owns a 04 Cobra himself.
He knows all about the Cobras first hand. I have to get up there for a dyno.
Ken

He used to have a ZO6, I was glad when i saw his Screaming Yellow 04 last year

Pete and Eddie do rock in my book my car has better than a dozen pulls on their dyno. Plus they usually feed us (SSOM) when we go there. I trust both of them tuning my car implicitly.

What sucks is that i am moving to Tampa this Feb and am gonna need to find a new tuner down there. Al Papito is gonna forge my motor so i can turn up the boost

Users who are viewing this thread