Performance Auto Sport (Richmond, VA)???

Status
Not open for further replies.

shad0ws

I like to whine...
Established Member
Any body running a tune from them or dealt with them? Was looking for local performance shops and this one popped. They have some impressive customer cars. I just want to make sure they are an OK shop before I waste my money.

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
I am sure some others will chime in but I can assure you we are! Just give us a call with any questions you may have. I was a loyal customer before becoming an employee, Mark, Kevin, Don & Chris are top notch! Anything I can do to help just let us know.

shad0ws

I like to whine...
Established Member
I'm not trying to really question the quality of your shop man, I didn't know you guys posted on here. I just haven't heard alot about you guys like some of the other shops and I just wanted to hear from other people.

Sorry if my post read that way.

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
Oh no, no offense taken at all. I just wanted to welcome you to call us with any questions you may have. I myself, own an 03 Cobra and most of the other guys here have or still do. I didn't take your post bad at all. I used to post alot more but we're REALLY busy with our upcoming move and our Open House scheduled in July. Come see us !

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Talk to Gcassidy, he's a big fan of their shop. Sounds great from what I hear.

shad0ws

I like to whine...
Established Member
Oh no, no offense taken at all. I just wanted to welcome you to call us with any questions you may have. I myself, own an 03 Cobra and most of the other guys here have or still do. I didn't take your post bad at all. I used to post alot more but we're REALLY busy with our upcoming move and our Open House scheduled in July. Come see us !

I called earlier for pricing earlier today for tuning. You'll probably see me this month sometime.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Please take it to PMs sine PAS isn't a supporting Vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread