Perfect 93 COBRA floor mats (grey) & factory cassete radio

machmac

Established Member
Too high?

I saw similar condition mats on Ebay for $275-450. Someone please make an offer, I do not have a 93 Cobra anymore. They are looking for a good home...
Thanks

wtsn8ke

Established Member
Why don't you put them on Ebay then? Seems silly to ask $150 if you really think you can get so much more.

machmac

Established Member
Thanks

Thank you to the person who listed them on a 93 COBRA specific website. I did not know about that site.
Pete, why would you comment if you have no interest in what I am selling? I simply referenced ebay prices. I believe these are priced fair, I do not seek more than I am asking, that was your input? You are the reason I have been a member for 10yrs and have an equal number of posts. Happy Easter...

martyo

Established Member
Thank you to the person who listed them on a 93 COBRA specific website. I did not know about that site.
Pete, why would you comment if you have no interest in what I am selling? I simply referenced ebay prices. I believe these are priced fair, I do not seek more than I am asking, that was your input? You are the reason I have been a member for 10yrs and have an equal number of posts. Happy Easter...

Pictures?

wtsn8ke

Established Member
Sorry if i offended you. Not my intention. I actually would be interested in the mats if 1. Pictures 2. . More than a handful of posts in 10 years. GLWS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread