people are actually defending him???

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
haha stupid mother ****er got what he deserved. I would have punched his mom in the f*cking mouth for being a stupid mother *ucking low life slim ball piece of slimy monkey shit for raising a waste of a human piece of slimy walruss shit..that ****er doesnt have any rights.

laxx232mb

Seller
Established Member
He is a cop killer end of story.

They had every right to beat the shit out of him.............. And they didn't fry him. All though I doubt he is gonna have it easy in prison.

nik96

Established Member
Wow. I guess jumping out of a 3rd story window could have nothing to do with that at all. The cops should have beat that mother f***** to death -slowly. Those goddam reporters "Oh it's dehumanizing" WTF?? STFU stupid bitch!!!

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
The FBI investigation revealed the injuries to the shooter were from his 3rd story swan dive getaway. I'm glad that it proves the police didn't touch the creep. I'm not the biggest advocate for lawenforcement officers, but I am sick and tired of people screaming police brutality everytime some "thug" gets arrested. I mean these guys are real tough shooting 4000 bullets out of a tech 9 in a drive by, hitting only innocent children on a playground. These guys are so tough when 4 of them break into an elderly couples home and rob and murder them. If they were so damn tough you think they could take somebody bouncing them on their ass to cuff them. I'm not talking about 10 cops beating some guy with nightsticks because they are mad. I'm talking about the majority of officers that have to defend themselves while trying to apprehend a "hardened criminal" that doesn't have any rules about how to treat another human. 3 or 4 officers take a guy down quickly with minimal hassle and cuff him quickly to prevent further harm to themselves, the public or the suspect then 5million people whine about it on the internet. Now that is just wrong. Just as wrong as 10 cops beating one guy on the ground covering up for his life. Two seperate cases at way opposite ends of the spectrum, yet it is funny how often the stupid criminals try to convince everyone that their but getting dropped on the pavement is the same as Mr. King. This case is even worse. I guess mommy should have seen the splat mark on the sidewalk the jerks face made when he dove out the window. Then again she would probably say "Them cops threw him out the window" It is sad to say, but it is a shame the impact from the fall didn't kill him. That would have saved the tax payers the money and us the hassle of hearing one more ridiculous outcry of police brutality.

jleews6

Established Member
I was working in Boston when that happend and I watched it on the news every night and I can remember when I first watched it I was happy to see that he got what he deserved.
If I remember right I think he also beat up an old lady also.
The sad part is that he didnt suffer enough and he should have been beat daily for the rest of his life. POS!

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
nik96 said:
Wow. I guess jumping out of a 3rd story window could have nothing to do with that at all. The cops should have beat that mother f***** to death -slowly. Those goddam reporters "Oh it's dehumanizing" WTF?? STFU stupid bitch!!!

I don't think the cops should have beat him to death. They get a bad enough rap as it is. You are so right about the jump and that stupid reporter though. I wonder how "dehumanizing" it is to unload a 9mm bullet into somebody's face? Hey they showed the before picture of the cop, why not show what his face looked like after the POS criminal shot him in the face? I doubt the public would cry that much for the cop though, they expect him to die for them yet they don't cry for his sacrifice? This country has some messed up ideals now.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
i cant beleive his mother "look what they did to him." bitch...look what your offspring did to another human being...he killed a son, prob a father and a LEO..

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Am I the only AMERICAN here? Am I the only one who believes in our Constitution and the Bill of Rights? Am I the only one who believes you are innocent until proven guilty? Am I the only one who believes that police who take the law into their own hands become criminals themselves?

Sorry, but vigilante justice IS NOT the answer and is not what this country is about.

Give the accused a fair trial. Then, once convicted shoot the f@cker in the face.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
esqeddy said:
but vigilante justice IS NOT the answer and is not what this country is about.

Give the accused a fair trial. Then, once convicted shoot the f@cker in the face.

:dw:

LincolnLSC5pnt0

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
esqeddy said:
Am I the only AMERICAN here? Am I the only one who believes in our Constitution and the Bill of Rights? Am I the only one who believes you are innocent until proven guilty? Am I the only one who believes that police who take the law into their own hands become criminals themselves?

Sorry, but vigilante justice IS NOT the answer and is not what this country is about.

You just preached all that crap and then your last 2 sentences screwed what you just preached..makes no sense to me.:kaboom:

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
I personally dont care who he shot or why he did it. Cop or not... he shouldnt be allowed to live! If you kill someone without the intent of self-protection or so on... I think you should DIE. Go through a small trial and you have 15 days to live there after. Once 15 days is gone, you are put to death. I say 15 days because there has to be time to plan a burial spot and a time of death.

His mother is the EXACT reason he did what he done! She was looking to get rich by saying polic brutality and im sure she had a case with some shit house lawyer looking to make a name for himself. If that dumb bitch had raised her child better then there wouldnt have been a problem. I like to refer to this situation like this as "PitBull Syndrome"! If the Pit is raised right with a lot of love and have been kept socalized, it turns out to be a great dog that will never attack anyone! BUT as soon as you throw it on a chain, show it no love, keep it out of the socal eye and just throw it scraps every other night for dinner night... you are going to have a killer on your hands!

Last edited:

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Police brutatility!?!?!?!

how about POLICE MURDERER!!!!

stupid bitch.

I'da whooped his ass too if he shot an offficer in the face for no reason.

Migdiesel

Bring It!
Established Member
LincolnLSC5pnt0 said:
You just preached all that crap and then your last 2 sentences screwed what you just preached..makes no sense to me.:kaboom:
+1........I agree very contradicting comment.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
esqeddy said:

proven guilty? people watched as he shot a man point blank in the face.....not many innocent men jump out of a 3 story window to announce their innocense. your a better man than me if he had hurt somone close to you and you didnt want 5 minutes alone with him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread