PEON SRT4 vs 03 Zo6

Nxed2

Established Member
un-tuned AGP Stage 3 Neon vs Bolt-on exhaust O3 Zo6

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmJDq5t7oco"]YouTube- Gypsy street races: SRT4 vs Zo6[/ame]

:beer:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
sounds like you're trying to down-play your well modified neon by saying its untuned and has shitty tires vs a intake/exhaust c5z.
you guys should race from a dig because you obviously have more mods considering its a stage3.

not a neon fan, just stating what i think should be a fair race.

Nxed2

Established Member
good kill for the neon i guess,,,but i'd still take the vette any day,,,just my choice

Well I am not trying to sell you any of them...:shrug:

I just posted a race and the outcome of it. I completely realize the zo6 is nicer thats why I didn't post up some vid of a car show or some shit.:nonono:

I personally would choose a cobra over a lsJUAN anytime of day, JUST MY CHOICE.

:pepper:

Nick_B95GT

Established Member
i didnt say you were selling anything lol,,,,,i just stated that it wouldnt matter how fast the neon was i would take the vette,,,thats all i was saying, lol

Nxed2

Established Member
sounds like you're trying to down-play your well modified neon by saying its untuned and has shitty tires vs a intake/exhaust c5z.
you guys should race from a dig because you obviously have more mods considering its a stage3.

If it sounds like I am down playing I dunno what to say....:shrug: It is un-tuned and is on stock rims and shitty ass tires. The Zo6 was a bolton exhaust car he chose to run from a 60 roll then ended up honking at 45/50 mph while I was in third, waiting for a 60mph honk... I will have no problem racing from a dig, as long as I can run a decent sticky tire. He called me out...I ran.:beer:

Nxed2

Established Member

well the ZO6 VETTE obviously has more displacement and is Modded aswell...The turbo on the car is an upgrade but its a really basic setup... You suggesting I should race him stock turbo no bolt-ons? Like I said with a good sticky tire I will happily do a dig. I am wrong wheel drive but with a good tire This lil bugger launches.:coolman::D

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
Well I am not trying to sell you any of them...:shrug:

I just posted a race and the outcome of it. I completely realize the zo6 is nicer thats why I didn't post up some vid of a car show or some shit.:nonono:

I personally would choose a cobra over a lsJUAN anytime of day, JUST MY CHOICE.

:pepper:

LS6. Nice runs tho.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Where in TX are you? Maybe you and I could have a little friendly meet... :burnout:

Last edited:

Nxed2

Established Member
Love all the ricer excuses when you lose and the brake boosting comment when you win.

when did I lose? And there are no excuses I was in third gear @ 48 mph when I could have been second (a much better gear @ that speed ) He started a honk when we was suppose to do a 60 roll...But I still pulled him pretty nasty.
second race was me in second and there was NO lag becuase I was in the correct gear. :bored:

Where in TX are you? Maybe you and I could have a little friendly meet... :burnout:

I am in Houston. I don't mind a lil fun run.WIN, LOSE, or DRAW it all for fun.:burnout:
Mods?

BTW Big fan of the c5 zo6 sexxxxy car for sure

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
i just stated that it wouldnt matter how fast the neon was i would take the vette,,,thats all i was saying, lol

Its good to know your opinion on which car you like better. Thanks for your contribution to this thread.

Love all the ricer excuses when you lose and the brake boosting comment when you win.

He never lost. The Z06 jumped on the first run and the srt4 reeled him in, ultimate bitch slap to a corvette owner.

Really? What would you call it?
I call it a domestic car with no ugly exterior modifications, stock looking, and fast as hell.

Good runs. Wish you were in vegas, we could have some fun. SRT4 haters are so funny to me sometimes.

Drewzilla

Established Member
I used to own a 50 trim srt-4. I know what they are capable of but even untuned, at 23psi I thought it would be fastern with that kit. I mean an intake/exhaust c5 z isnt a slow car by any means but just thought you would pull more. Get it tuned and see how she runs. Stock clutch holds up pretty good in my opinion. I had my car for 3 years and beat the shit out of it. To be honest....for it being a roided up neon, i never had a single problem out of the car EVER. Ironic I guess.

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
I used to own a 50 trim srt-4. I know what they are capable of but even untuned, at 23psi I thought it would be fastern with that kit. I mean an intake/exhaust c5 z isnt a slow car by any means but just thought you would pull more. Get it tuned and see how she runs. Stock clutch holds up pretty good in my opinion. I had my car for 3 years and beat the shit out of it. To be honest....for it being a roided up neon, i never had a single problem out of the car EVER. Ironic I guess.

I had a stage 2 srt4 for around 3 years as well and beat the ever living crap out of it. Never had a problem. Great cars for sure.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Im a healthy tuned I/E :banana: ... Maybe we could meet up half way if thats ok with you, somewhere around in Austin ?

It would be all in good fun, I havent ran a Srt in a loooong time...

Nxed2

Established Member
Its good to know your opinion on which car you like better. Thanks for your contribution to this thread.

He never lost. The Z06 jumped on the first run and the srt4 reeled him in, ultimate bitch slap to a corvette owner.

I call it a domestic car with no ugly exterior modifications, stock looking, and fast as hell.

Good runs. Wish you were in vegas, we could have some fun. SRT4 haters are so funny to me sometimes.

Thanks for the comments bud.... Your car= sexxy time explosion vedddy nice. As far as ricer ehhh, I dont rev to red line for no reason I dont drift in parking lots and the only mods that really matter to me is the one that make power. :rockon:

Nxed2

Established Member
I had a stage 2 srt4 for around 3 years as well and beat the ever living crap out of it. Never had a problem. Great cars for sure.

Yup sold the last one I had about 3 years ago with around 80,xxx HARDCORE miles on it. Engines can deffinetly take a beating. Still on stock clutch and (knock on wood) the bitch is holding.

You can't really complain on the car as far as reliability and speed per dollar goes. .

There is tons of room for improvement in the car as far as mods and getting it dialed in with the tune..The stock skinny ass tires don't help any... But I like to keep it looking stock as shit....It makes it fun.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread