Pentax K100D DSLR w/Lens + Accessories

Blinkstang

Established Member

I have a great entry level DSLR For Sale. Camera and Accessories are in MINT condition and look brand new. I have owned two DSLR's in the past, the first being a Canon 30d. For the price this camera takes great shots and has some useful features built right in (such as Shake Reduction, on a Canon you have to purchased specific IS Lenses to get that same benefit).

This setup includes: Pentax K100D body, Pentax 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens, TWO Sets of Rechargeable Batteries + Charger (Energizer and Duracell), Lens Cap, Lens Hood, Lens Filter, 1gb PNY SD Card, Computer Cord, TV Cable, and All Original Boxes + Manuals.

Everything I mentioned above is included with the package for $400 SHIPPED to your door. You will be all set to begin taking pictures, you will not need to purchase anything extra.

I have included a number of pictures below. All pics were taken with my roommates point and shoot, NOT this camera. These pics were taken recently and are up to date. If you need pictures of anything else, or want to see a sample of pics I have taken with the camera - just let me know!

- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Take a look at my eBay feedback for seller assurance - LINK

- The only reason I am selling this camera is to put the money towards the daily driver I just picked up.

Some useful links:

1. Amazon Pricing and Info - [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Pentax-Digital-Reduction-18-55mm-3-5-5-6/dp/B000FTLSR0"]LINK[/ame]

2. Full Camera Specs and Reviews - LINK

Thanks!

75373843ai0.jpg

81479014lm4.jpg

11856416ep5.jpg

62471976fa7.jpg

21584199wk0.jpg

99258977mw2.jpg

55965334hh6.jpg

41291325rm5.jpg

85766724ym3.jpg

11866832cs3.jpg

61130609oy8.jpg

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
How long have you had this camera? Warranty (is it transferrable)?? Is the price negotiable or would you consider trades plus cash???

Blinkstang

Established Member
Bump for a great seller with a great camera.

Best of luck to you man!
Thanks weems! Appreciate the positive feedback, how is that d60 you picked up?

How long have you had this camera? Warranty (is it transferrable)?? Is the price negotiable or would you consider trades plus cash???
I myself have had the camera for only a few months, probably since the end of last fall. I purchased it from the original owner who was local and never used it. Camera was in mint condition. I have only used it a handful of times - due to winter weather and my car being in storage. I am very meticulous with all my possessions, so it was always transported in a case and taken care of.

I believe the factory warranty is up. But I do still have the original sales receipt.

I would consider trades + cash for the camera (me and weems were trying to work something similar out before). I would need at least $300 Cash and then something around $100 in value for Trade - if you wanted to do that. Just shoot me some ideas and I'm sure we can work something out.

Or another option - I keep the batteries and charger and knock $50 off the package price.

Any ideas you have, feel free to shoot me a PM!

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
Thanks weems! Appreciate the positive feedback, how is that d60 you picked up?

I myself have had the camera for only a few months, probably since the end of last fall. I purchased it from the original owner who was local and never used it. Camera was in mint condition. I have only used it a handful of times - due to winter weather and my car being in storage. I am very meticulous with all my possessions, so it was always transported in a case and taken care of.

I believe the factory warranty is up. But I do still have the original sales receipt.

I would consider trades + cash for the camera (me and weems were trying to work something similar out before). I would need at least $300 Cash and then something around $100 in value for Trade - if you wanted to do that. Just shoot me some ideas and I'm sure we can work something out.

Or another option - I keep the batteries and charger and knock $50 off the package price.

Any ideas you have, feel free to shoot me a PM!

The camera is doing great, still learning though.

I am sure you will have no problem selling your camera.

Blinkstang

Established Member
CAM PICS:

Made a quick page with a sample of photos I have taken with this camera. Most are of my brothers Jeep, and the last one of my dog, haha - LINK

(NOTE: Click on a Thumbnail and then All Sizes to see each pic Full Size).

Blinkstang

Established Member
Bump...

Shoot me any offers you may have, may take lower than $400 for everything if its reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread