Pensacola mustang show?

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I like that "hp junkie" under your name. That must stand for Hewlett Packard b/c we know you don't have any horsepower :banana: .
I haven't talked to Todd about it Rick, not sure what he's gonna do.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
The engine pull got cancelled b/c we don't have our engine hoist b/c our fellow Holden crack-headed friend has it from when he borrowed it and now he probably sold it. No engine pulling or installing until we get it back :bash: .

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Let me know if you need one, I might have one after tommorrow, if i can't borrow one myself.

And congrats on post number 600.

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
Pensacola is having another show? Shit I live here and I didn't even know that. Consider me in! Last year's show was awesome! My friend even bought me a little pony necklace. :D

5.0Craig

Banned
98RICKSTANG said:
im not going in the L or the GT bring the group again so we will rid in the exterra sweet hu!we have a room right across from the show.
come on drive the L so I can wax it with the p-stroke :bash:

5.0Craig

Banned
cobraRcraig said:
Curious though?
Rick did you kill craig 5.0 and throw him in the river?
Haven't seen him on the site in a while.
I'm still around I just had to run get my bottle filled back up :burn:

5.0Craig

Banned
91lxcoupe said:
I like that "hp junkie" under your name. That must stand for Hewlett Packard b/c we know you don't have any horsepower :banana: .
I haven't talked to Todd about it Rick, not sure what he's gonna do.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
that's good stuff

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
Also, if anyone wants to meet up and sight-see, et cetera, I will shoot you my cell. You're welcomed to chill at my apartment provided I'm still living there. Lease is up the 31st. o.o

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
Want Lightning, would be nice to meet up with everyone before the show or at it.

Definitely! I'll have to buy some film for my camera. I didn't last year and I missed a mint condition Cobra R. :cuss:

98RICKSTANG

Banned
cobraRcraig said:
rick

Did you mean me or kevin, hoe.
If your refering to me than your accusation was correct. Further more in knowing that you would catch on to this, I also realized you would make an ass of yourself once more. Thank you for your ignorance :smmon: and check mate hoe. :burn:
what the hell are you talking about?

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Kevin, is this show gunno happen Fri., Sat., Sun. If they start it on Fri. that's prolly when i'll go. Most likely won't make Sat. Unless it's not open on Fri.

Sorry for the confusion Lately I haven't been able to remember the difference between a 4.6 and 5.0.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
March 18-20, 2005
Gulf Coast Regional Mustang & All Ford Show
Pensacola, Florida
Hosted by Gulf Coast Regional Mustang Club at University Mall. Event hours are 8:00AM-5:00PM with check-in running 8-5 Fri, 7-11 Sat. Registration fee is $35.00. Gulf Coast Regional Mustang Club (GCRMC) will host their 26th annual Gulf Coast Regional Mustang & All Ford Show at University Mall on North Davis Highway in Pensacola. For info & registration flyer go to www.gcrmc.com For more information, call Donnie Carlisle at (251) 961-1411 or email [email protected] or call Shorty Brown at (251) 947-4180 or email [email protected] or visit the website at http://www.gcrmc.com.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Rick, it had a bad noise but has now gone away I guess from running it. It pulls pretty damn hard now.

Users who are viewing this thread