Pennsmustang show july/8th

SilvieBolt

The whore that’s blue
Established Member
Making this thread/headsup way TOO LATE before the date. Lately been having trouble gathering lightning owners show up to a meet/photoshoot so I figured this is plenty of time to set your schedules for this date. Its was a big great turnout last year and there was only 3 lightnings showing so IM trying to show these mustang guys the lightning power to gather up a group and have some fun showing our shiny rigs and all their glory. when you preregister make sure you put lightning rodder as the group because The club with the highest number of pre-registered cars will receive a cash prize at the event. lets make this happen guys. Its in allentown pa at haldeman ford. heres my number (908)- 442 - 5 3 5 4
heres the link to the site. NO ALCOHOL OR GRILLS/BBQs sorry guys just got the low down
PennMustangs - Mustang Muscle Car Show

REGISTRATION
Mustang Muscle Car Show - Online Registration

I think we should all meet up at 930 and leave the chicken lounge at 9:45 latest. I need to get a head count so I can let the organizer know how many Lightnings are coming.
Yeh I think the chicken lounge will be a good spot to meet up at. theres a dunkin donuts there that has enough parking for mulitple lightnings
https://plus.google.com/107474744574...ut?gl=us&hl=en

Google Maps
Silviebolt is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message

Users who are viewing this thread