pedestrians hit by car

Z28

Established Member
Wow RIP, the one person in the group that may have had a chance of suviving got taken out by the last car.

Can anybody verify if this is actually real?

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Wow that was just awful. Then the second car comes up and runs over each them. Check the last couple of seconds and see where the last one is stuck under the car and he just keep going slowly until the body comes out from under the car. It then just drops down like it drops off a curb. You gotta know there were very few UNBROKEN bones on that person when they got to them. That was one nasty hit.

94venomV8

Established Member
Thought the same thing, maybe they were holding a big slam?

Big Gulps huh???? Welp see ya later

On a side note that is very sad and even though they probably at fault for crossing, they may have misjudged the speed the car was going and then on top of that if the driver was 13 he probably didnt know what to do.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
We We We Well tha bird bird bird tha bird is tha word tha tha tha bird bird bird tha bird is tha word....

onemean460

Established Member
I was in that group, I escaped with a concussion, couple head lacerations, and a couple broken bones...I should be back to work in a couple weeks. thanks for all of your kinds words. :)....and no that was not a big gulp it was my 40.

Last edited:

JoeLee

***Degenerate***
Established Member
Hate to put it this way,,,
If you're gonna do something stupid, you're gonna pay the HARD WAY...
They're never going to do that again...

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
I was in that group, I escaped with a concussion, couple head lacerations, and a couple broken bones...I should be back to work in a couple weeks. thanks for all of your kinds words. :)....and no that was not a big gulp it was my 40.

:lol:

tommygun

Established Member
Horrible, Brutal, just crazy

I watched something similar happen in Houston on Westheimer when a camaro and mustang were racing and 2 people walked in front of the race. Sad deal, lasting impression in my mind for life though.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Exact same thing happened here in chicago before the new year, hit a mother and her little baby in her hands doing 80 and the driver drove away, he got caught a mile away with booze and coke in his car. Surprisingly the baby survived.

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
I dunno but maybe... You may want to throw up a GRAPHIC WARNING holy shit that was bad

Users who are viewing this thread