PCV Pre- Filter from JLT, check it out.

- Aj -

Established Member
Payment sent! Let me know when I will receive it. Thanks Jay! :beer:

Romans8:28

Established Member
I have more than 7 posts here........;)

Food for thought....

What is the potential consequences of draining the contaminated condensed waste oil back into the crankcase verses emptying a traditional catch can?
Most people would not consider emptying the contents of a catch-can back into their motor.

Over a duration of say 3000 miles (or a standard oil change interval) would the continual returning of the oil seperator effluent have an impact on the condition of the overall engine oil? Does any testing exist to verify whether or not the level of oil contaimation caused by reintroducing the waste product is significant?

As a final note and just to make sure that there is no misunderstanding, I wish you the best of luck with your product (sincerely). It is very encouraging to see people/vendors trying to address the needs of car enthusiasts and collectively working to eliminate problems and improve performance. I would offer that this product has application well beyond the 03/04 Cobra. All FI cars would benefit significantly an improved “catch-can” arrangement (heck even NA car’s too). I know for a fact the SRT4 community is very hungry for a “better” solution to oiling intake systems too!

All I am trying to do with sharing my reservations with respect to what to “do” with the waste oil is to make sure that we do not create a new problem when solving the original one. A little testing would go a long way to ensure that the solution is truly the best long term approach.

Last edited:

- Aj -

Established Member
Tucker said:
AJ, it will ship out today. SoCal is about 4 days first class.

Thanks
Jay

Thanks! This should help keep my new ported blower/tb/pl nice and clean.

SnakeBit

Mid-Life Crisis my ass!
Established Member
Romans8:28 said:
I have more than 7 posts here........;)

Food for thought....

What is the potential consequences of draining the contaminated condensed waste oil back into the crankcase verses emptying a traditional catch can?
Most people would not consider emptying the contents of a catch-can back into their motor.

Over a duration of say 3000 miles (or a standard oil change interval) would the continual returning of the oil seperator effluent have an impact on the condition of the overall engine oil? Does any testing exist to verify whether or not the level of oil contaimation caused by reintroducing the waste product is significant?

As a final note and just to make sure that there is no misunderstanding, I wish you the best of luck with your product (sincerely). It is very encouraging to see people/vendors trying to address the needs of car enthusiasts and collectively working to eliminate problems and improve performance. I would offer that this product has application well beyond the 03/04 Cobra. All FI cars would benefit significantly an improved “catch-can” arrangement (heck even NA car’s too). I know for a fact the SRT4 community is very hungry for a “better” solution to oiling intake systems too!

All I am trying to do with sharing my reservations with respect to what to “do” with the waste oil is to make sure that we do not create a new problem when solving the original one. A little testing would go a long way to ensure that the solution is truly the best long term approach.
There is a veryt easy way to look into your concern and it costs about $20. All that is necessary is an Oil Analysis. If the oil vapor is as contaminated as you think it is, then that would show up like a sore thumb.

In my opinion, you are making much ado about nothing. One member removed his valve covers and packed stainless screen in between the internal baffle and the shell of the valve cover. It is doing the same thing. I'm sure his oil must be eating an acidic hole through his oil pan by now. :nono:
His crankshaft is as thin as a rail and about to shatter into a million pieces on the next WOT run due to the acid. :bs:
His block is now 14 lbs lighter after that last oil change and the walls are as thin as toilet paper. :shrug:
The tick has gotten so bad that his roof is now swollen and engorged with blood. :xpl:
(Sorry, that last one was the effects of the acid kicking in. Wow, what pretty colors.)

I believe that oil in the intake is much more damaging as is running low on oil because your intake is sucking the pan dry. Install a catch can on your car, then do a pH test of the oil in the catch can vs the oil in your pan after 3,000 miles vs a sample of clean oil out of the bottle, then get back to us with your results.

Data. I must see data. Until then, it's all just idle speculation like "How many angles can dance on the head of an acidic pin?" :pop:

peace.

Established Member
SnakeBit said:
There is a veryt easy way to look into your concern and it costs about $20. All that is necessary is an Oil Analysis. If the oil vapor is as contaminated as you think it is, then that would show up like a sore thumb.

In my opinion, you are making much ado about nothing. One member removed his valve covers and packed stainless screen in between the internal baffle and the shell of the valve cover. It is doing the same thing. I'm sure his oil must be eating an acidic hole through his oil pan by now. :nono:
His crankshaft is as thin as a rail and about to shatter into a million pieces on the next WOT run due to the acid. :bs:
His block is now 14 lbs lighter after that last oil change and the walls are as thin as toilet paper. :shrug:
The tick has gotten so bad that his roof is now swollen and engorged with blood. :xpl:
(Sorry, that last one was the effects of the acid kicking in. Wow, what pretty colors.)

I believe that oil in the intake is much more damaging as is running low on oil because your intake is sucking the pan dry. Install a catch can on your car, then do a pH test of the oil in the catch can vs the oil in your pan after 3,000 miles vs a sample of clean oil out of the bottle, then get back to us with your results.

Data. I must see data. Until then, it's all just idle speculation like "How many angles can dance on the head of an acidic pin?" :pop:

peace.

I agree with you about the "test" (thats why I orginally suggested that). I would have hoped that the manufacturer of such a product would do that very test BEFORE it is taken to market. It is not my point to "prove" as I am not selling anything. I am just asking a question and applying a little common sense. I for one can see nothing good in emptying the contents of a catch can back into an engine verses disposing of it in a traditional manner.

You can laugh about "acidic" oil all you like, but it does not change the fact that it is very harmful to various internal engine components. All you need to do is do some BASIC research (try google) on all the design functions of modern PCV systems, motor oil contaimination, acidic oil, etc

The oil that collects in this device and or in a traditional catch can, is primarialy composed of condensed oil vapor contaminated by blow-by gases, unburnt fuel, moisture, etc. The potential damage caused by re-introducing this mixture into the engine oil most likely would take thousands of miles/years to show up, no doubt many owners do not care about getting 100K out of their engine without a a major tear down/rebuild, but Ford and other auto makers design these systems to avoid unnecessary problems.

As anal as alot of us are about are about these cars (frequent oil changes, high dollar Amsoil, etc) it strikes me funny that people would put contaiminated oil into the engine on purpose.

Beyond the concern with re-introducing contaiminate laden oil back into the crankcase lies another potential issue.......

The operation of the PCV system itself and the affect a filter/prefilter has on system flow through the PCV valve. Any obstruction placed into the flow path will affect the system dynamics and could without proper sizing/verification greatly reduce the efficency and effectiveness of the system operation

Last edited:

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
I'm gonna have to look into this, I'll probably order it pretty soon after I get my fuel pump driver from lethal. Thanks Jay, you have some good stuff.

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
I got mine today(SILVER) What a nice piece and i installed it in 2 minutes..I think it will work well enough that i won't need the oil seperator..I didn't get that much oil anyway.....

Tucker

Thanks guys.
Roman, your a funny man. :lol: Do you have a personal beef with me or a fetish?? :eek: You seem to have quite the romantic passion for the oil and PCV system of the Cobra.

I see no reason to come back at you with PCV debate as you seem to know everything. :bowdown: Everything other then the fact that in your valve cover oil and PCV is being mixed at a high rate. There is no direct route for PCV to go ONLY to the PCV. Also the fact that Ford uses this exact set up on many of there cars, just not the Cobra. You also fail to note the fact that the Ford factory filter in this product from JLT does indeed allow some of the gases through to the intake to be nburned, just not the heavy oil.

If you think for one minute that you are correct then please do not spend your $47 with JLT on this part. Your welcome to a intake full of oil and a pan full of pan full of the very same thing.

Please grow up and stop following me around the boards like a lost puppy. They told you on Modularfords your welcome to start a new thread on the inner workings of the PCV system and have fun, but to keep your rediculous "sky is falling" crap out of my threads.

As you can see no one is buying that facts you "claim". If this product makes you lie awake at night boiling with anger do your own test. As people are trying to tell you, they want the oil out of there intake, PERIOD. There is no way this filter will CAUSE a oil problem. Please give us all a break from your endless posts trying to sound over educated. We all know your smart, OK.

For those of you who have had to read this crap now for the 2nd time (Modularfords 1st) I apologise. :beer: and thanks to all who know and back me and my products. I would not put out a product that didn't work!

Jay

forcefedcobra

Established Member
LOL! I read that post over there.

Jay I am wanting to run a whipple at 13 lbs. when I get my car back and need a new intake. Would you suggest your cold air or the ram air? Also on the cold air do your kits still locate the MAF in the fender? (I like the clean look).

Thanks bro!

Tucker

forcefedcobra said:
LOL! I read that post over there.

Jay I am wanting to run a whipple at 13 lbs. when I get my car back and need a new intake. Would you suggest your cold air or the ram air? Also on the cold air do your kits still locate the MAF in the fender? (I like the clean look).

Thanks bro!
At 13psi the CAI will work best. I mean both will work fine, but I have always found the CAI's to make more power in all my testing.
The regular CAI (MAF in fender well) will be fine up to about 550 RWHP, but I have the monster 12" CAI that puts the AMF up by the TB to straighten the air flow and fit a 12" S&B Powerstack in the fender well. This is on many 800+ HP cars.
Check out the web site for pics.
Let me know,

Jay

Established Member
Tucker said:
Thanks guys.
Roman, your a funny man. :lol: Do you have a personal beef with me or a fetish?? :eek: You seem to have quite the romantic passion for the oil and PCV system of the Cobra.

I see no reason to come back at you with PCV debate as you seem to know everything. :bowdown: Everything other then the fact that in your valve cover oil and PCV is being mixed at a high rate. There is no direct route for PCV to go ONLY to the PCV. Also the fact that Ford uses this exact set up on many of there cars, just not the Cobra. You also fail to note the fact that the Ford factory filter in this product from JLT does indeed allow some of the gases through to the intake to be nburned, just not the heavy oil.

If you think for one minute that you are correct then please do not spend your $47 with JLT on this part. Your welcome to a intake full of oil and a pan full of pan full of the very same thing.

Please grow up and stop following me around the boards like a lost puppy. They told you on Modularfords your welcome to start a new thread on the inner workings of the PCV system and have fun, but to keep your rediculous "sky is falling" crap out of my threads.

As you can see no one is buying that facts you "claim". If this product makes you lie awake at night boiling with anger do your own test. As people are trying to tell you, they want the oil out of there intake, PERIOD. There is no way this filter will CAUSE a oil problem. Please give us all a break from your endless posts trying to sound over educated. We all know your smart, OK.

For those of you who have had to read this crap now for the 2nd time (Modularfords 1st) I apologise. :beer: and thanks to all who know and back me and my products. I would not put out a product that didn't work!

Jay

I am going to be as honest and straightforward as I know how to be…….

At this point I am losing my patience with your behavior, first at ModularFords and now here. I did not quote “follow you around the boards like a lost puppy”….. I post here often and read this forum daily. Since the moderators at Modularfords choose to stifle any perceived “negative” discussion about the new oil separator I posted here. My previous post in this thread contains nothing more than a legitimate question and the basis for it.

Let the record both here and at modularfords clearly demonstrate that it is you who have “issues” and have gone out of your way to insult me, patronize me, and address me in condescending and derogatory terms. YOU chose to attack me now in this thread and employee the exact behavior I just outlined. I did not mention you, question your integrity, your intelligence, in this thread, nor did I at ModularFords. I have not insulted you in any way, nor have I insulted or even been critical the product. In all sincerity it looks very promising and may in fact be an excellent idea, but I did/do have personal concerns/questions that I sought answers for. Instead of addressing them, you implied that my motive was to attack your product. You made all manner of ridiculous assumptions about my motives, my character, and my intentions (going so far as to bring up how many “posts I had there” as if that has anything to do with the subject).Let the record also state that after you slandered me at ModularFord and contradicted yourself YOU had the moderator “clean-up” (edit) the thread to remove your childish behavior and incorrect/misleading words. I will gladly post the contents of the moderators email to me outlining your request, in the event anyone cares to question my truthfulness

All I did at the modular Ford forum was ask a question about the consequences of returning contaminated oil to the crankcase, instead of emptying the contents of a catch can to an external container/trash. Instead of you answering/addressing the concern you first said that the oil that collects in your product is not contaminated (which is simply wrong), later when I pushed the point you back-tracked and implied that while the oil draining back may be "dirty" it would not be sufficient to damage the engine, especially if people did frequent oil changes.

In that thread (before you had the moderator edit it), I outlined in detail the basis of my concern and suggested that the oil should be tested after the extended use of this product to verify the assumption that returning to the crankcase would in fact not significantly degrade the remaining motor oil. It is established fact that the contents trapped in a “conventional” catch can is highly contaminated by volatile and nonvolatile hydrocarbons, and water and is highly acidic (you can simply smell the contents and quickly realize how much gasoline is present)

I question the wisdom of intentionally returning this contaminated, acidic mixture to the crankcase. I do not question the wisdom of using conventional catch-cans and have run them on every FI car I have ever owned. Just because Ford (or insert other manufacturer) utilized baffles, meshes, etc in a given PCV system does not mean that it was the best thing to do or would have universal application in every situation. For example were the oil laden vapor is allowed to condense and or where the “heavy oil” is separated (internal verses external) to the engine can dramatically affect the resultant level of contamination and dramatically affect the flow characteristics of the PCV system.

In addition to the concern about returning contaminated oil to the engine, one must consider the affects that the introduction of any filter, mesh, etc has on the flow characteristics of the PCV system (both at high and low engine loads). The operation of the PCV system on the 03/04 Cobra may or may not be impeded by your product, but without carefully developed and implemented flow tests under varying conditions it is only guesswork as to whether or not the PCV system can still maintain crankcase pressure at design levels. Any obstruction placed into the PCV system MUST be considered/evaluated to ensure that the pressure drop created by said device does not hinder the operation of the system.

Perhaps as a vendor, you could chose to conduct the testing that would demonstrate that the product is safe and effective (long term) before bringing it to market, instead of choosing to demean a potential customer with legitimate concerns and questions.

So two questions remain……..

1. Does the introduction of the “mesh filter” impede PCV system operation under varying engine conditions/demands?
2. Does the continual re-introduction of contaminate laden condensed oil vapor into the crankcase foul and reduce the pH of the engine oil beyond acceptable limits within a 3000K-5000K oil change interval?

Answer those two questions with the facts to back it up an I will even buy one (heck maybe two or three)

Tucker

Wow, dude, give it a rest. :bored:
Start your own thread if your so interested in PCV.

Questions answered:
1. No. Ford invented this filter and has used it in this format for over 20 years.
2. Not a chance!
Think hard about how much effort your putting into this and how much more there is to life. Get on with it, life's too short to be this upset :mj: and offended :cuss: from stuff like this.

Prove me wrong, don't tell me I'm wrong. It's too easy for anyone to say test this or test that, but when the requested testing it so rediculous that it's laughable I see no reason to go to a lab. It's a oil filter, plain and simple nothing more then that. It will not change the world or the oil content.

One thing I have learned while in this business and on the internet. Some over think, over analize everything and are never happy with anything and question everything. This is ok and understandable, but if you want to have a 5 page disscusion on this START YOUR OWN THREAD on it.
Bottom line AGAIN, is this is over thought and will never hold water. It's a oil filter! ;-)

:rollseyes here comes another page long rant.........

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I am going to be as honest and straightforward as I know how to be…….

At this point I am losing my patience with your behavior, first at ModularFords and now here. I did not quote “follow you around the boards like a lost puppy”….. I post here often and read this forum daily. Since the moderators at Modularfords choose to stifle any perceived “negative” discussion about the new oil separator I posted here. My previous post in this thread contains nothing more than a legitimate question and the basis for it.

Let the record both here and at modularfords clearly demonstrate that it is you who have “issues” and have gone out of your way to insult me, patronize me, and address me in condescending and derogatory terms. YOU chose to attack me now in this thread and employee the exact behavior I just outlined. I did not mention you, question your integrity, your intelligence, in this thread, nor did I at ModularFords. I have not insulted you in any way, nor have I insulted or even been critical the product. In all sincerity it looks very promising and may in fact be an excellent idea, but I did/do have personal concerns/questions that I sought answers for. Instead of addressing them, you implied that my motive was to attack your product. You made all manner of ridiculous assumptions about my motives, my character, and my intentions (going so far as to bring up how many “posts I had there” as if that has anything to do with the subject).Let the record also state that after you slandered me at ModularFord and contradicted yourself YOU had the moderator “clean-up” (edit) the thread to remove your childish behavior and incorrect/misleading words. I will gladly post the contents of the moderators email to me outlining your request, in the event anyone cares to question my truthfulness

All I did at the modular Ford forum was ask a question about the consequences of returning contaminated oil to the crankcase, instead of emptying the contents of a catch can to an external container/trash. Instead of you answering/addressing the concern you first said that the oil that collects in your product is not contaminated (which is simply wrong), later when I pushed the point you back-tracked and implied that while the oil draining back may be "dirty" it would not be sufficient to damage the engine, especially if people did frequent oil changes.

In that thread (before you had the moderator edit it), I outlined in detail the basis of my concern and suggested that the oil should be tested after the extended use of this product to verify the assumption that returning to the crankcase would in fact not significantly degrade the remaining motor oil. It is established fact that the contents trapped in a “conventional” catch can is highly contaminated by volatile and nonvolatile hydrocarbons, and water and is highly acidic (you can simply smell the contents and quickly realize how much gasoline is present)

I question the wisdom of intentionally returning this contaminated, acidic mixture to the crankcase. I do not question the wisdom of using conventional catch-cans and have run them on every FI car I have ever owned. Just because Ford (or insert other manufacturer) utilized baffles, meshes, etc in a given PCV system does not mean that it was the best thing to do or would have universal application in every situation. For example were the oil laden vapor is allowed to condense and or where the “heavy oil” is separated (internal verses external) to the engine can dramatically affect the resultant level of contamination and dramatically affect the flow characteristics of the PCV system.

In addition to the concern about returning contaminated oil to the engine, one must consider the affects that the introduction of any filter, mesh, etc has on the flow characteristics of the PCV system (both at high and low engine loads). The operation of the PCV system on the 03/04 Cobra may or may not be impeded by your product, but without carefully developed and implemented flow tests under varying conditions it is only guesswork as to whether or not the PCV system can still maintain crankcase pressure at design levels. Any obstruction placed into the PCV system MUST be considered/evaluated to ensure that the pressure drop created by said device does not hinder the operation of the system.

Perhaps as a vendor, you could chose to conduct the testing that would demonstrate that the product is safe and effective (long term) before bringing it to market, instead of choosing to demean a potential customer with legitimate concerns and questions.

So two questions remain……..

1. Does the introduction of the “mesh filter” impede PCV system operation under varying engine conditions/demands?
2. Does the continual re-introduction of contaminate laden condensed oil vapor into the crankcase foul and reduce the pH of the engine oil beyond acceptable limits within a 3000K-5000K oil change interval?

Answer those two questions with the facts to back it up an I will even buy one (heck maybe two or three)

Romans8:28,

I appreciate the info that you are trying to put across right now, but what Tucker has right now seems to be a pretty good product. So, having said that, I would appreciate it since this is a sales thread by a vendor, please feel free to discuss your views, but refrain from bashing a product that in my opinion looks like it works. If you have no hard core facts or data to back up an your argument then don't start spreading doubt because you may have other issues. I hope that you understand where I am coming from.

-Jeff

Established Member
HISSMAN said:
Romans8:28,

I appreciate the info that you are trying to put across right now, but what Tucker has right now seems to be a pretty good product. So, having said that, I would appreciate it since this is a sales thread by a vendor, please feel free to discuss your views, but refrain from bashing a product that in my opinion looks like it works. If you have no hard core facts or data to back up an your argument then don't start spreading doubt because you may have other issues. I hope that you understand where I am coming from.

-Jeff

Please understand this:

I plead with any fair minded person to simply read my first post in this thread and please quote or otherwise show me were I bashed either his product or him..... I asked a question and even tried to provide a basis for my thoughts/concerns.

My second post in this thread was IN RESPONSE to his personal ATTACK on me. There was no need or reason to patronize me and insult me. He told me quote:

I see no reason to come back at you with PCV debate as you seem to know everything

to keep your rediculous "sky is falling" crap out of my threads

Please give us all a break from your endless posts trying to sound over educated. We all know your smart, OK.

What did I do to deserve this? I am sorry, but it upsets me to be treated this way.

I never "bashed" the product, I am only asking questions. I have stated and will state again that it looks like a good idea, assuming the outlined concerns are demonstrated to be of no significance.

Guys, I am not used to be being asked to "prove" a concern couched in the form of a question especially when it was NOT stated as a factual rebuttal. If I entered his thread and said for example "Don't buy this product because it will hurt your engine" or "This product will adversely affect the operation of the PCV system", then I would absolutely agree 100% with what you are saying. At that point I would be not only "bashing" the product, but I would be declaring things as facts that would demand (and deserve proof).

Please bear with me in this example......

Say for example that someone is advertising a new teeth whitening product for sale on an internet forum, and I ask will it harm my enamel and ask if any studies have been conducted to demonstrate it......... by asking these questions have I "bashed" the product? Would my question require proof that the possibility is valid?

All that this gentleman needs/needed to do was to answer the questions.
He has since done so (thank you) and I now I simply need to accept the answers and either purchase the filter or choose not to if I am not satisfied with his response. I honestly feel that the real truth of the matter is that this gentleman overreacted to my questions, became defensive, and ultimately stooped to bashing me instead of discussing the technical issue. That is his own fault, and I am sorry if he feels as if his product should be immune from customer’s questions and beyond reproach. I choose NOT to start my "own thread" on the subject (either here or at Modularfords) mostly because of the fact I do not want to be perceived as picking on him or bashing a given product. As far as I am concerned doing so would amount to beating a dead horse and would serve no useful purpose. I felt that if someone has a question or concern with a product, what better place to ask than in the thread created to introduce and explain it (right?).

I have no intention of trying to sway anyone’s opinion nor do I care how many units he sales or does not sale (it's none of my business). I wanted to know for my own reasons. As a Cobra owner who runs a traditional catch can, I too am looking for a "better way" myself.

I have stated my case and said my peace. I will say nothing further in this thread (provided I am not attacked anymore). I apologize to the SVT Forum community for my contribution to the "off-topic" antics. I apologize to this vendor for upsetting him with my questions. I appreciate an environment were we can share technical information about our beloved Cobra's without the need to belittle each other.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Please understand this:

I plead with any fair minded person to simply read my first post in this thread and please quote or otherwise show me were I bashed either his product or him..... I asked a question and even tried to provide a basis for my thoughts/concerns.

My second post in this thread was IN RESPONSE to his personal ATTACK on me. There was no need or reason to patronize me and insult me. He told me quote:

What did I do to deserve this? I am sorry, but it upsets me to be treated this way.

I never "bashed" the product, I am only asking questions. I have stated and will state again that it looks like a good idea, assuming the outlined concerns are demonstrated to be of no significance.

Guys, I am not used to be being asked to "prove" a concern couched in the form of a question especially when it was NOT stated as a factual rebuttal. If I entered his thread and said for example "Don't buy this product because it will hurt your engine" or "This product will adversely affect the operation of the PCV system", then I would absolutely agree 100% with what you are saying. At that point I would be not only "bashing" the product, but I would be declaring things as facts that would demand (and deserve proof).

Please bear with me in this example......

Say for example that someone is advertising a new teeth whitening product for sale on an internet forum, and I ask will it harm my enamel and ask if any studies have been conducted to demonstrate it......... by asking these questions have I "bashed" the product? Would my question require proof that the possibility is valid?

All that this gentleman needs/needed to do was to answer the questions.
He has since done so (thank you) and I now I simply need to accept the answers and either purchase the filter or choose not to if I am not satisfied with his response. I honestly feel that the real truth of the matter is that this gentleman overreacted to my questions, became defensive, and ultimately stooped to bashing me instead of discussing the technical issue. That is his own fault, and I am sorry if he feels as if his product should be immune from customer’s questions and beyond reproach. I choose NOT to start my "own thread" on the subject (either here or at Modularfords) mostly because of the fact I do not want to be perceived as picking on him or bashing a given product. As far as I am concerned doing so would amount to beating a dead horse and would serve no useful purpose. I felt that if someone has a question or concern with a product, what better place to ask than in the thread created to introduce and explain it (right?).

I have no intention of trying to sway anyone’s opinion nor do I care how many units he sales or does not sale (it's none of my business). I wanted to know for my own reasons. As a Cobra owner who runs a traditional catch can, I too am looking for a "better way" myself.

I have stated my case and said my peace. I will say nothing further in this thread (provided I am not attacked anymore). I apologize to the SVT Forum community for my contribution to the "off-topic" antics. I apologize to this vendor for upsetting him with my questions. I appreciate an environment were we can share technical information about our beloved Cobra's without the need to belittle each other.

I appreciate your response :beer:, And you have my apologies now for calling you out.

-Jeff

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I hadnt visited your web page in a while and noticed you have the big boost kit listed on there. Also noticed you have a package deal for the pre-filter along with it. I think that is the route I am going to head.

Ford should be getting my car back to me next week with the heads fixed, TOB fixed, and some other minor stuff.

Once I get my car back from them and all is well my warrenty will be no longer!!!!

I think the big boost kit will be my best bet because I know that later I will be wanting to throw more boost at the whipple!

THANKS BRO! I will send you a payment soon!

Users who are viewing this thread