pbj?

Whole New World

Established Member
hello all, i am 19, turnin 20 in 12 days, i got pulled over saturday night for 68 in a 50, the officer(delaware state police) dropped it to 59 in a 50, and told me that since it is my first offense i can ask for probation before judgement, however what she doesn't know is that two or three years ago i slid off the road in a snow storm and got a ticket for neglegent drivin which i went pbj on, i was wondering if i could request pbj when i go for this ticket?

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I am sure the judge wouldnt mind giving you "Peanut Butter and Jelly"! But why do you want PB&J:uh oh:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
It's only a speeding ticket for 9 over, why not just pay it? When I was on probation, well I will be until the end of this month, it cost like an added 144 dollars or something to my exsisting fine.

jshen

Established Member
?

I "believe" [ and I'm not sure ] that you are only given one chance at that. Discuss this with the court as if you get it again...I know you won't be able to avail yourself of it in the future if you have something much more seious out there. It's like "first offender status" why use it on something that won't result in huge fine/jail. Your tickets WILL go into a state database regardless...the disposition may or may not be there as that is wiped clean if you PB&J. Again call the court and ask nicely what the options/ramifications are..they will be happy to help you out. If you get into a bind, PM me and do a little research on the state code there.

Users who are viewing this thread