PB From State Capital Dragway Baton Rouge

1Bad5.0

Established Member
I tried to attach a picture of the time slip, but for some reason it wont let me. So here goes..

60' 1.879

330 5.156

1/8 7.833

1/8 mph 91.66

1000' 10.139

ET 12.082

mph 116.21

This was done on factory radial tires. Car has a A6, Boss 302 , C&L CAI And tune, on stock 3.15 gears, and 100% stock exhaust

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Was the track hooking? It has not been the last two or three times I went out. If they were not open on Sunday for TnT, I don't think I would go there any longer. NPR is just so much better prepped.

Mike

1Bad5.0

Established Member
[Mike, the best time to run at SCR is when they are having a money race as was the case yesterdy. After Jr. dragsters get all done they prep it for time trials, and then they prep it again before elimanitions....1.85 60'a couple times yesterday on stock tires i thought was impressive.:banana:QUOTE=MikeLTDLX;12429913]Was the track hooking? It has not been the last two or three times I went out. If they were not open on Sunday for TnT, I don't think I would go there any longer. NPR is just so much better prepped.

Mike[/QUOTE]

1Bad5.0

Established Member
The car is shifting at 7000, not really happy about that, because i think we are leaving some ET on the table, so i'll see if they can raise the shift points for me...It's tuned by JMS in Mississippi

drewzx3

Established Member
The car is shifting at 7000, not really happy about that, because i think we are leaving some ET on the table, so i'll see if they can raise the shift points for me...It's tuned by JMS in Mississippi

Let me know when you get it shifting higher and go bac to track I want to go.

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
Whats up fellow La. people. I just switched over from the terminator group. Do you guys go to no problem much? I know bout this time of the year its wide open on test and tune nights. Im waiting to get out of this sling (shoulder surgery) before i see what my new 5.0 can do out there.

1Bad5.0

Established Member
Every now and then i hit no problem. I usually hit SCR for the street money race.

[ QUOTE=Quesplosive;12432906]Whats up fellow La. people. I just switched over from the terminator group. Do you guys go to no problem much? I know bout this time of the year its wide open on test and tune nights. Im waiting to get out of this sling (shoulder surgery) before i see what my new 5.0 can do out there.[/QUOTE]

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
Thats the thing, I never went to scr. NPR is closer to me and from what ive seen are not to strict on watching what time you run. Thats why I go there.

Users who are viewing this thread