Paying for your 03' Cobra!

MIDORI

Established Member
i know you guys, I would buy a house, but a liveing at home rent free is fun. I have had a 1990 Vette two years ago, but then a house never entered my mind. I enjoy the mustang sound so to myself I should get one as soon as possible before i settle down, cause from there on the WOMAN take all. TO me somewhat Toys before settlement, let me get my CObra, and thenwe will see. :) :) Live life to the fullest

RedSnake

Mustang Purist
Established Member
my insurance cost & Ford loan question

According to my Nationwide agent here in NC, my insurance for an '03 Cobra coupe (didn't have a sample VIN for a vert) will go up about $1050/year with the car treated as a "pleasure" vehicle and not my daily ride. I'm 41 with a clean record and have all my insurance with them; your mileage may vary. At first I was bent outta shape because this is double the cost of my Expedition, but after reading some of the posts here I don't feel so bad.

Anyone know for sure yet what interest rate Ford Credit is gonna offer?

C_Record

Established Member
>>Anyone know for sure yet what interest rate Ford Credit is gonna offer?<<

RedSnake

Mustang Purist
Established Member
That reaks! I thought for sure Ford Credit would be able to do better than my credit union (6.5% for 60mo).

Users who are viewing this thread