Payback for a true hero

Ass Eyes

Helter Skelter
Established Member
A friend of mine is up for the Medal of Honor. In my (and many others) opinion, this is way overdue. The fact that what he did occurred during the Vietnam war is probably the sticking point.

I've posted links of his actions here before but this time I'm asking for your help. Please, if after what you see makes you believe he is deserving, contact your senators/congressmen about Ed. A finer man has never existed.

Ed Eaton - Army Of One | Sniper : Deadliest Missions - YouTube

Sergeant Ed Eaton – The Invincible Sniper | HalloftheBlackDragon.com

Those that choose to respond to their representative, please post their name. I'd appreciate knowing.

Last edited:

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
I can't do it at work but this is exellent news for him and his family

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Sent email to Rep. Tom Petri (R), Wisconsin 6th district and Senator Ron Johnson (R), Wisconsin in support of awarding Ed Eaton the Medal of Honor for his bravery and performance in the Vietnam War.

I hope the best for him and hope he gets the recognition he deserves :beer:

ssssnake

Established Member
Sent an email to my congressman and also thanked Sergeant Eaton for his service. May he finally be recognized for his service.

Ass Eyes

Helter Skelter
Established Member
Thanks Phil. The coolest thing was, after I posted on Ed's site, thanking him for his service, I got an email back from him, thanking ME for my kind words.

Ed's about as class an act as they get. A true gentleman and, corny as it sounds, patriot.

Ass Eyes

Helter Skelter
Established Member
Thanks to all who posted. I'm truly disappointed at the lack of responses from what seems to be a pro-patriot site.

I was going to forward this thread to Eddie but I think he'd be disappointed as well.

Carry on.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Sent email to Rep. Tom Petri (R), Wisconsin 6th district and Senator Ron Johnson (R), Wisconsin in support of awarding Ed Eaton the Medal of Honor for his bravery and performance in the Vietnam War.

I hope the best for him and hope he gets the recognition he deserves :beer:

Three more sent to US Congressional members from the badger state:
Representative Kind
Senator Johnson
Senator Baldwin

Wasn't that story also on the Military Channel? I know I've been awed by it before...

Users who are viewing this thread