Pay you to design a logo for MMA.BS

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Hey all,

I'm working with a company at getting the color scheme tweaked over at MMA.BS (formerly isoMMA.com), and we're looking for logos while we go through several copyright and content addition steps.

You can visit the rough site at MMA.BS » under.construction/isoMMA.com for a general idea. Several other sites that also do news aggregation can be seen at alltop.com, popurls.com, addictomatic.com, and mmascrape.com.

We have one that uses the Top Secret stencil font from DaFont.com and some interesting splatter-type ones as well.

Something that is marketable as a brand name and can be used to sponsor events and fighters is essential. I am pursuing fighter and event sponsorships under the MMA.BS company.

Thanks for any support!

iKon

I'm the guy kanibus was talking about. I create custom iPhone themes and desktop art.
You can see some of my work here kon on deviantART

I only accept PayPal for payment at the moment.
What is your budget? Below is a small sample with your website's name.

xmtvh

Let me know if you are interested.
-iKon

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Hello,

Pay is up to $100, since quotes have been all over the map.

I like the white of the above font, but we're looking for something a little easier to distinguish the individual letters and something setting the dot BS part a little seperate, or highlighted, like a chat bubble or different color. That sort've thing. Like the colors and look of justhost.com, the blue and white and black.

Thanks for replying.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
I like the middle one in the second post by ikon. Looks almost like a fist, which I think fits perfectly with the website. :shrug:

iKon

Thanks PoohBear. @Duende, do any of these look appealing?
Let me know. Thanks.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Hello,

I like the blue of the middle one, and do like how it kinda looks like a fist. I'm running a contest at [REQ-LOGO] Mixed martial arts themed website logo/banner - NamePros.com also if you're curious. I just posted it up but they look to get some good submissions and they all get posted so people can feed off ideas...

If you're interested! Thanks for your time! I wish I had an artistic bone in my body!

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Hey Cosworth, I do like that first one a lot. I wonder if there's a way to make the .bs something interesting or even more distinguishable? Something social like a chat bubble around it, or... I don't know, I'm not artistic, haha.

Thanks for your input.

Users who are viewing this thread