Paxton using BOV for street tune

CSG

Established Member
Wondering what the thoughts are on using the "torque booster" to limit boost for a street tune without having to change the pulley. The setup would basically be:

Race tune
E85
sleeved block, fuel system , 8 rib, OD balancer everything basically

Then when I am running 93 I would swap the tune and install the "torque booster" to limit boost and power.

E85 is not that easy to get where I live so most of the time I would be on the 93 setup. Then for the track and special street nights I would go with the E85 setup.

CSG

Established Member
The Ysi is an option But I believe the Paxton will be better while on the street which is where the car lives 90% of the time.

Turbo... well I HATE the Hellion kit.
I am considering a single or the tt50 if it ever comes out. I just had so much trouble with the Hellion that I am a bit scared of going that route again.

CSG

Established Member
You never heard bad about the Hellion kit either until I started complaining about the stalling.

CPRsm

Turbo... well I HATE the Hellion kit.
I am considering a single or the tt50 if it ever comes out. I just had so much trouble with the Hellion that I am a bit scared of going that route again.
If you aren't having the same problems since you switched to the blower, the car is mechanically sound. You won't have stalling problems with our kit. If Daniel tunes it and you have the same problems I'll give you your money back. I am that confident in what we've put out.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
If you aren't having the same problems since you switched to the blower, the car is mechanically sound. You won't have stalling problems with our kit. If Daniel tunes it and you have the same problems I'll give you your money back. I am that confident in what we've put out.
Wish I could find the money for your kit, that is such a bold statment! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread