Paxton plus Finishline peromance and Beefcake experience

mhyjek

Established Member
Ok here it goes back in April when beef and I think JPC or BBR were having a pissing contest who can sell a kit for less I got in on the $4288 special installed! Well fast forward to last week my kit was installed by Brian at finishline with the help of Terry doing some logistics like extra parts installed and dynoing it with Lund tunning.

First things 1st Terry made it happen with getting extra parts at the last minute like axle exchange driveshaft boss adapter for meth and other things that have escaped my mind from the 20 hr total drive time there and back driving I did yesterday... LOL

The install is mint look at it here: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/2011-2014-mustangs-354/946234-dr-mike-paxton-install.html

The shop finishline was awesome and had my car finished in less than a week and it was washed up and ready to go yesterday. For my 650 mile drive home; talk about trust my buddy Alex ie exblowngt on this forum was worried about driving home had tools and back up plan which I did appreciate but was not a concern from me do to the fact Terry and Brian communicated pre install during and post that made me know that everything would be perfect!

The drive was fun and the car averaged 24.5 mpgs on the way home and had a couple highway sprints and ran like a champ. Before it had AED tune which was great and I was a little apprehensive going to Lund since it ran so well before but after driving it no worries.

Terry was cool and he would've used Shaun/AED but we where on a time crunch and he has solid relationship with Lund could get it done with in his(Terry) limited schedule. Car idles fine was caught in a couple traffic spots and never stalled or hiccuped once!!

Before with AED tune I was having a problem datalogging and Shaun did me a solid by taking a couple different datalogs and put together a great tune but it would stall from time to time while in traffic, I never made him aware do to the fact I knew what I was doing but have total confidence Shaun/AED could have fixed it but I already bothered him enough with my datalogging issues and knowing I was going the route I was going never told him.

I will update this thread with pics, video, and track slips over the next couple of weeks. Now its time to get back to work!

Users who are viewing this thread