Paxton "Beefcake Special" and more.

GHIG'13

Established Member
Paxton tuner kit.

Well guys, my car caught fire and burned from the rear up to the firewall so I am selling my paxton setup. $6,690 for everything listed below.
Paxton "Beefcake Special" with JLT cold air, two pullies 3.8" & 3.33", t-bolt clamp kit and canton coolant tank no injectors, programmer or bap -- $4500

May consider shipping but these are big parts and would rather not. If you want pics PM me with your number and I can text some to you. Thanks
IMG_0665.JPG

Last edited:

GHIG'13

Established Member
Never saw a pm from you, might try again. Thanks

That sucks. You have pics of the fire? What started it?
Insurance company said BAP did it but I'm pretty sure my garage door opener caught fire and fell on the car.
image.jpgimage.jpg
How much without all the suspension and exhaust?
I added prices to the individual pieces.

What color is all the BMR stuff?
BMR stuff is all hammer tone.

GHIG'13

Established Member
If you decide to part things out I'm interested in the BOV, wastegate, and the BMR stuff.

Gonna try and sell the bov and wastegate with the Paxton but if I can't I'm going to keep them for a turbo truck build I'm about to start. I will sell the bmr stuff separate though, just listed it all together in case someone wanted it all.

Last edited:

GHIG'13

Established Member
How many miles on the blower? What type of finish is on the snail itself?

Blower has 7,900 miles on it and the finish is a base coat of high temp black paint and several coats of krylon fusion satin black on top of that. Might have a couple small scratches but no signs of peeling.

Users who are viewing this thread