Pav's 10/8

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
Since the high is only supposed to be ~83 I'm betting the garage queens are going to be making their way out. Curious if anybody wanted to meet up. Plus I'm diggin on some YC's

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
I suppose I'll go this weekend. Don't feel like doing anything else. What is/are YC's?

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
I was thinking early before the sun goes down. I would also like to do our thing before the sun goes down and get a vid or two in daylight.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
I think I'll be at the pavs this weekend. Hope to see you guys there. I'd like to see that 10 Shelby!

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
Very nice. Looks like we should have a decent sized group. I thnk I'll be there around 4-5 to enjoy the weather.

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
That the time I plan on being there. What all goes down? If anyone wants my number is 520-732-8320 Derik

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Does anyone have a pulley puller I could borrow and bring it tomorrow? I will pay to borrow and will mail it back or we can meet up. I will be getting my 2.8 pulley Wednesday. Thanks-Derik

Mystic03

Established Member
^ i have one ill lend it to you its a BF ill bring it tomorrow ill be at the pavillions at 730-8

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
Absolutely. Good times were had by all. It was good to meet you, this stuff needs to happen more often

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
I was down there too, it was a good turn out

Nice CS 5.0. Not sure but someone said you and the white termi next to you at the pavs, were going to have a little race that night? Or at least that's what one of the guys there said.

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
when i left i was messing around with the orange lotus which i pulled on and some slow a$$ subaru that kept getting beat.

Users who are viewing this thread