Pavs 10/22

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
scottL is right, now that the weather is better there are always mustangs at the pavilions. But on the last Saturday of the month there will be a ton.

I remember your fox; had the broom stick holding up the hood? lol.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
indeed, people kept asking to see under the hood of my hooptie for some reason.
thought i saw you at the run to fountain hills a few weeks ago too.

haha well it's a very clean fox. With a really nice set up under the hooptie. BTW your paint job is amazing.
Yah I was there in the white SN95 Cobra. You didn't go out to payson with us right? Haha actually now that I remember I think you were the guy upset about not eating at mimi's? I wanted to eat there too.

scottL

Established Member
thank you.
the paint job really is nothing special.
surprising to see people taking pictures of the engine bay, broomstick and all, especially with so many other shiny cobras around it.
didn't go to payson but i wouldn't say i was "upset", we drove to FH that morning then my stomach started talking so we went back to mimi's instead of toward payson with the rest of the crew.
hope to see you & your snake at the pavs again soon.

03silverdragon

Established Member
Actually is this saturday oct 22nd mustang nite at pavs, is the 4th sat. of the month, make sure you get there early, i will see ya all there.

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
I should be there! Just got her all detailed up!! spend all day literally detailing her!
785cc80e.jpg

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
thank you.
the paint job really is nothing special.
surprising to see people taking pictures of the engine bay, broomstick and all, especially with so many other shiny cobras around it.
didn't go to payson but i wouldn't say i was "upset", we drove to FH that morning then my stomach started talking so we went back to mimi's instead of toward payson with the rest of the crew.
hope to see you & your snake at the pavs again soon.

Welcome. And I happen to think it looks sick. Haha yah I even took a picture of it lol. Haha ahh gotcha couldn't resist that mimi's. Yah sounds good, go to the next mustang night I should be there along with a lot of other people.

Users who are viewing this thread