Pavillions Car Show?

Bultrowicz

Established Member
Hey, i was wondering if anyone that is from arizona had gone to the pavillions car show last night, I saw some crazy stangs and wanted to know if any of them log on to svtperformance.com :)

Bultrowicz

Established Member
Hey, dude i think i talked to you, you had the paxton. I was the kid with the other kid with the broken leg, we were the ones that asked you to start ur stang up i beleive? Thing sounded mean as hell too.

Bultrowicz

Established Member
Ill probably be up there again this friday, how about you? If so ill definitely come by to look at it again. Thing sounded amazing when i heard it :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: . If your gonna be there, my brother wanted to come down this friday and take a look at your stang.

You have an aol sn or anything?

Bultrowicz

Established Member
Ok ill definitely be there with my brother then, and we will definitely stop by to see your cars, and id love to see how thaat kb sounds :)

trojan8022

I hate lug nuts & studs
Established Member
Its on saturdays.. i was up there the past few weeks.. I have a white 98 cobra with 1320stangs stickers on the 1/4 windows and the back... not sure i f i saw any of you tho

Akuma

Established Member
Me and many of my cousins go to Pavillons at least 2x a month. But due to the 105 + days :burn: we have been having(and that we are having some work done on our cars) we wont be back for at least 3 months.

Last edited:

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Ya the 5 will be out there: Me, 04cobra420, T- 04, Cougar S281E and some old man we bring along :D

Akuma

Established Member
50 BMG said:
Ya the 5 will be out there: Me, 04cobra420, T- 04, Cougar S281E and some old man we bring along :D

04cobra520rw* :burnout:

hdsupercrewf150

Established Member
I showed up there last. Didn't park my cobra in the show parking since my car was alittle dirty. I did meet the owner of the white cobra and saw the NOVI bullit. There was one other black cobra but that was it.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
hdsupercrewf150 said:
I showed up there last. Didn't park my cobra in the show parking since my car was alittle dirty. I did meet the owner of the white cobra and saw the NOVI bullit. There was one other black cobra but that was it.

Ya, we didn't go cause the old man wussed out.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
We try to make it out every weekend. I'm sure well be out this weekend since we missed last Saturday...

Users who are viewing this thread