Pavillion car show on the 15th...

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
I don't know if I even spelt the name of it right, but trying to find out who is planning on going to it, and if it will be worth the 400 mile drive for me to go. I won't enter the show, but would love to see it. How big is the show usually?

AzDropTop

Established Member
Chris,
How did your dyno in Alb. go? You missed a fun cruise up and a nice time at the show. There were probably 20 to 30 stangs, tons of older cars, vettes, trucks, ricers and even 4 or 5 deloreons. Good times had by all....

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Rick, the dyno day is actually on the 29th. Not sure if I am going up there now or not. I am going to the local dyno guy here today to try and set a dyno day up here. They seem to pretty much have theirs set up now. I just want 3 baselines on the Cobra, and I need to tune the LX with the bigger crank pulley now. They rent it for $125 an hour, but I can't see paying that for 3 pulls. I have enough guys that want to go in and rent the dyno for the day ($600) so we'll see what they have to say.

Chris

AzDropTop

Established Member
Originally posted by Chris_H
Rick, the dyno day is actually on the 29th. Not sure if I am going up there now or not. I am going to the local dyno guy here today to try and set a dyno day up here. They seem to pretty much have theirs set up now. I just want 3 baselines on the Cobra, and I need to tune the LX with the bigger crank pulley now. They rent it for $125 an hour, but I can't see paying that for 3 pulls. I have enough guys that want to go in and rent the dyno for the day ($600) so we'll see what they have to say.

Chris

Cool! Good luck man.

Users who are viewing this thread