Paul Walker's Car Collection(Video Link)

Hurrycanestang

Established Member
I hope this isn't a repost, its amazing how my love and respect of Paul still grows even in death. If you've been wondering where all the Saleens have disappeared to...I found them. Paul Walker literally lived my dream, collecting cars, helping people and was into fun outdoor sports. Hope y'all enjoy!

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20140512/carnews01/140519964

[video=youtube;U189SwhPXKI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U189SwhPXKI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited:

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Nice! I wish the camera man would've gotten better coverage of the cars. I'd like to see them from the side and with better lighting. Amazing collection!!!

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Interesting collection...Probably was a very cool guy. I highly doubt Jay Leno would be jealous as the fool in the video stated.

sonicblew

Established Member
thats a very respectable collection. Seems like he was a good dude from everything ive seen and read. Way more mustangs than i would've guessed.

Stanger00

Established Member
Nice. Didn't think he would have owned so many Mustangs. At the end when he said that maserati was a POS, I lost it, haha.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
He had a blue R34 Skyline too that was exported out of the country after the importer faced federal charges. It recently went up for sale in Germany I think.

Hurrycanestang

Established Member
Yeah I was completely surprised by the fact he had so many Mustangs. I knew he was getting more into the euro cars. I watched a video he had made not too long before he died saying among his new favorites were those BMW 2002 Alpinas. And that Bronco! So clean, I wonder if it had some sort of significance to him?

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
thats a very respectable collection. Seems like he was a good dude from everything ive seen and read. Way more mustangs than i would've guessed.

PW was not into the "hollywood" scene at all. He actually hated it. He had a regular girl and hung out with regular people. He was in the truest since of the phrase "about that life".

Users who are viewing this thread