• New England Patriots

Votes: 30 45.5%
  • Indianapolis Colts

Votes: 36 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

02stampede

Established Member
I dont have anything against either team. Some call the pats "cheaters" and some call brady a cry baby when he gets rattled. I guess Ill go for the colts. I like dungy and manning is a badass too. Either way, its the super bowl in November.

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
I'm goin Colts... I do hate the Pats and Brady for that matter... They are kicking the crap out of everybody, but I don't think their desfense is as good as they seem, I see Peyton exposing them big time. Or, at least I hope.

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
How is it that the Undefeated, Defending Super Bowl Champs @ home are the underdogs. LoL

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
I'm really surprised about the poll results so far I really thought the Patriots would be favored more than the Colts. I'm going for the Colts personally because I feel they are the underdog in this game. Both teams are on but I think the Patriots are really on and Tom Brady is having a phenomenal season so far.

Colts defense is shutting them down so far. The Pats are playing about as shitty as can be right now. Over 100 penalty yards already.

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
Tom Brady isnt lookin so godly against the Colts today.

The only stud in this game so far is Addai.

Truly the clash of the titans. Manning isn't looking all that great. I still think my Pats will get it done.

And who are the jokers voting in the poll in the 4th qtr?

Last edited:

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
Colts are looking pretty good so far. NE 10 IND 20 with 8.31 left in the 4th. That may change soon though since New England is on GOAL right now just a matter of 7 or 3. Manning is playing well. I thought Brady would be playing better. I favored the Colts anyway (Earlier in this thread) lol so it's alright.

Users who are viewing this thread