Patriot stage 2 4.6 2v Heads

98 Roush

Established Member
Is anybody running these heads? If so do you like them, any pros or cons? Thinking about getting a set to put on my MMR shortblock with a vortech.

froush

Established Member
Ive heard not so pleasant things about patriot heads. Not sure if they worked all the bugs out but i would look into mhs or foxlake

98 Roush

Established Member
yeah i heard the same but i heard they work out the bugs just wondering if anybody purchased any lalety.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
I knew a guy a few years ago that had patriot heads on his car, I don't remember any complaints from him, but it's been a while. It seems like you hear less about patriot heads then you do the other companies. You always hear great things about Foxlake, MHS and Trickflow.

triple-s

Established Member
I run patriot heads on my car with a f1a and custom grind cams with no problem to me there great and the price is just right compared to others asking 2000 for ported heads. I think I paid 1350 for stage 2 fully assembled.

Stanger00

Established Member
You have the option to have patriot use rebuilts. You send in yours and they will port to stage 2 along with replacing worn guides and what not...

I ran into a problem with limited supply in PI cores. They were all back ordered for 6 weeks and then it was another 4 weeks. I just dug a little deeper and bought trick flow heads.

Nothing wrong with patriots I know a few guys running them without issues.

Users who are viewing this thread