Passport 9500 ci Remote dual radar/laser / laser shifter detector

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
So I haven't been on SVTP since I had to get rid of my Cobra.
Fell on harder times due to divorce and now have sole custody of my two daughters.

I gave my daughter my car (No judgement it's not a Cobra) and she doesn't need the radar detector nor do I want her to have it.

I have a great installer that will install for you if you live in Northern NJ or can make it to my house.

This sells for $2,000 and installation easily runs $600 plus. I am not asking anywhere near that amount so this is a great opportunity to get a crazy detector setup on the cheap.

Features front and rear radar, front and rear laser with shifting, remote display, remote volume and control module.

Serious buyers should text me 973-818-4395 or call 862-262-2062.

This has served me well and has definitely shifted laser and saved my butt.

You can see it in action installed if you like. I live near exit 159 off Garden State Parkway in NJ.

I can sell it uninstalled or arrange for installation by my top notch installer at your house if in Northern NJ or my house or sell the parts uninstalled.
My installer will charge $450 for the install. Factor that into your offer.
I have the box and manual.

It's undetectable and install is pretty much invisible.

Someday I will be back on top and get another Stang but for now I need the money so this is a great opportunity for someone especially with a convertible to have a great top end detector/shifter.

Thanks

Dan

Last edited:

NJCOBRA10thA

Established Member
Hoping for more than that and your in Hawaii so guess your not interested.

sav03cobra

Established Member
Hoping for more than that and your in Hawaii so guess your not interested.

You didnt post a price, thats why I was asking....I hope you get a decent price for it too.

FYI being in Hawaii has nothing to do with me being unintrested, I have purchased stuff from New York and had it shipped to Hawaii from the forum.

Last edited:

NJCOBRA10thA

Established Member
Didn't mean to offend just many parts and think the easiest sale is to someone who can have my installer do r he custom install for them so they are buying a fully installed product and leaving with it working. Installer is chargoing me $100 to pull and $350 to re-install.

Honestly I'd like to net at least $700 which means $800 Uninstalled or $1150 installed. I can come down a little but thats my goal.

Given th a text this will run $2,600 plus installed I think it's a good offer but like I said times are tough here and we very thing helps but there comes a point where it's not worth it.

Thanks

And by Hawaii not interested I meant would even be a little difficult to ask my installer questions but I guess you could always text him.

Thanks

Dan

Sent from my galaxy note 10.1 2014 quad HD 2k tablet al s of for sale.

Last edited:

sav03cobra

Established Member
That does make since, and I do express your concern that there are many pieces to the kit. Thank you for being upfront about your item though, it is considerate helping someone with your local installer in the area. I do understand it would be more of a hassle though and would make it difficult to purchase and then get support from your installer if somethng goes south.

I just didn't want you to have a bitter taste about shipping to someone one the far west side. :)

I hope you do get your asking price, thats a very nice top of the line unit and got outstanding reviews. Thanks!

NJCOBRA10thA

Established Member
I would ship if I trust the deal just prefer to sell an installed product. I hate for you to get it and be missing a relay that I have to find and ship. Still I guess worth the risk for the price. I'd like to walk away with $500 so that would mean a minimum of $600 plus shipping uninstalled or $950 with professional installation.

Users who are viewing this thread